Chapter 8: Very......... Happy Indeed...

Clare's POV:

I was leaping happily because I purchased a gown from my favorite store of England.

The store's name is 'Julie's Dress Sunshine'...... wierd name huh?

Well cut me some slack if the store that is my most favorite has a wierd name!

But I've got to hand it to you, they have GORGEOUS dresses.

I love they're frilly ones with laces though but today though I bought a red gown with black laces on it!

To tell you the truth, I love color black and red, another wierd thing about me huh?

You see, Grell was invited by Will, unexpected for him though, in a formal party for the soul reapers' success in collecting many souls today.

Then Grell accepted it gratefully and tagged me along with him, I was very happy indeed.

Then I was cut short when Grell came dashing towards m- WAH?!!???!! GRELL?!?! SH-SHORT HAIR?!?! HOW COME?!?!

"Hey Clare! Did ya get the gown you like for tonight's formal party? Because I got my tux, this time color black like the rest of the grim reaper men. So what does your gown loo- huh? What's wrong Clare? It's like you've seen a ghost right now.", Grell said sarcastically when he turned around and saw nothing then looked back at me.

"N-no...I-it's just. You l-look very..........manly and handsome right now... You know with s-short hair and all...", I stuttered.

Ugh!

I hate it when I stutter in front him, "Oh! You think so? I was thinking on cutting it since I'm having MY girlfriend now.", he said to me while grabbing my hand.

Grell's POV:

I grabbed Clare's fragile looking, small hand, "Well, let's go to Will's office.", I said to Clare with a smile then continued while she was walking beside me,

"Well, you'll be meeting my work mates and all but don't let them get you so easily 'kay? Or else I'll get them myself instead! Anyways we have 2 hours when going to Will's office and 1 hour more to get ourselves ready for the formal party.", I said to Clare completely focused and she nodded as a reply.

Then I continued, "All in all we have 3 hours left before the party starts. Psh! We have few time than I thought we would have. So we better hurry so we have more time for romance and bonding for ourselves.",I said to her smirking then I saw her blush so hard, like she was as color as a tomatoe.

Hehehe!

Then I purposely ran faster making her stagger and stumble while walking, "Wait..! Grell! Slow down a bit!!! You're making me trip and stumble all the wa- AAAAAYYYY!!! KYAAAAHHHH!", she screamed because while she was cutely complaining I carried her bridal style and jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

"Then no choice~ Much better carrying you all the way to Will's office. Hold on tight!", I said jokingly at her,

"GRELL SUCTLIFF! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!! PUT ME DOWN- WAAH! MY SKIRT!!! IT'S GOING UP! GRELL SUCTLIFF YOU'RE REALLY SUCH A PAIN IN THE-",

but I cut her short because I kissed her in the lips while jumping then pulled away from her,

"YEAH I KNOW! I'M A PAIN IN THE ASS! THAT'S ALL I CARE!!! I LOVE YOU CLARE! WOOHOO!", I shouted getting some attention.

. "SHUT UP IDIOT! THEY CAN HEAR YOU! GRELL! SHUT UP THIS INSTANCE OR ELSE YOU WON'T GET A KI-", but I stole a kiss from her then whispered to her softly,

" I love you Clare..... And you know..........I'm indeed happy....... to be with you....", I said while smiling at her.

Then she blushed then kissed my cheek, much to my surprise, and replied back, " I-I love you t-too........".

So cute, I thought and went back all the way to Will's office...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

DONE IN CHAPTER 8 GUYS! KEEP ON READING MY STORY GUYS I'LL UPDATE SOON! NEXT UP, CHAPTER 9, SO KEEP ON READING! KEEP ON SUPPORTING! THANKS!!!