My One And Only Angel (Grell Suctliff Love Story)

Chapter 1: I Met You, You Met Me

General POV:

"Clare! Hurry! Your performance is about to start! Hurry!" , a woman with brown hair in a bun said.

"Yes, director!" , replied the girl with long,raven black hair, the girl was about to ran towards the backstage but she bumped into a butler with brown hair and green with yellow colored eyes and has glasses.

"Oh my gosh! I'm very sorry, sir! My deepest apologies!" , the girl with long, raven black hair said, "Oh hello there! And it's okay, it's my fault because I was goofing around~ I'm Grell Suctliff! Nice to meet you milady~!", he replied while staring into the young girls purple colored eyes.

"Oh! Well hello! I am Gabrielle Clare! Well I'll be going to the stage now Grell- sa-" , but Clare was interrupted by a red haired woman who was waving in distance for Grell.

"Oh! Madam Red! There you are! Well I have to get going now Clare! Bye~~" , Grell waved goodbye as well as Clare. "Yes..... Goodbye..." , Clare murmured softly as she got her way towards the backstage to get ready for her show.

"Now ladies and gentleman! Right here will be a performance by Filipino young woman who has a talent and passion for singing. The 18- year old Gabrielle Clare!" , the MC announced as Clare proceeded into the stage wearing a red frilly dress with white laces and a black mini hat on top of her head and red high heeled boots.

Clare waved to the audience and grabbed the microphone as the MC went out of the stage. "Hello my dear guests! Ladies and gentlemen.

I am here right now to perform a song dedicated to you all. To your loved ones. To your precious ones that are oh so close to your heart.

So please relax and enjoy the performance." , Clare said but then noticed Grell looking at her so she shot Grell a warm smile.

Clare was getting ready for the performance and looked at the audience and began singing the song "Heart By Heart, by: Demi Lovato".

"When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for

When someone walks into your heart through an open door

When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold

Don't let go

Someone comes into your world

Suddenly your world has changed forever

No there's no one else's eyes

That could see into me

No one else's arms can lift

Lift me up so high

Your love lifts me out of time

And you know my heart by heart

When you're one with the one you were meant to be find

Everything falls in place, all the stars align

When you're touched by the cloud that has touched your soul

Don't let go

Someone comes into your life

It's like they've been in your life forever

No there's no one else's eyes

That could see into me

No one else's arms can lift

Lift me up so high

Your love lifts me out of time

And you know my heart by heart

So now we've found our way to find each other

So now I found my way, to you

No there's no one else's eyes

That could see into me

No there's no one else's eyes

That could see into me

No one else's arms can lift

Lift me up so high

Your love lifts me out of time

And you know my heart by heart

And you know my heart by heart" , Clare finishes it with a soft and angelic voice and looked at the audience with a warm smile on her face and said, "Thank you for listening to my song my fellow guests!" , and everyone ran into an applause while everyone shouted, "Magnificent!" Or "Incredible, excellent!" And "She has such angelic voice!" , Clare smiled at their comments and left the stage with tears of joy.

Clare's POV:

I thanked everyone and left the stage with tears of joy.

I was welcomed back by a warm pair of arms wrapping around me, it was my director, "Congrats, Gab! I'm so proud of you.

Now rest up to your room little rock." , she said with a smile on her face and I nodded.

I ran towards my room but was stopped by a surprise in front of my room..... There were bouquet of roses.

I picked them up and smelled them and said, "Roses.... My favorite... But..." , I stopped and looked around but there was nobody there and continued, "who gave and left this out for me....? Who...?" , I wondered a bit and brought my roses inside of my room and settled it in a vase and stared at it in a distance at my bed and smiled then blushed a little.

Grell's POV:

I looked at the window by the distance seeing Clare approaching her room as I left the bouquet of roses in front of her door.

I looked at her reaction she was surprised but happy at the same time. She even said aloud, "roses.....my favorite..", I was quite happy I picked the right ones for her, I smiled.

Then she looked around knowing she was the only one their on that place. She smiled and went inside her room with the roses I left.

I looked for another nearest tree to jump on, luckily there was and it's near Clare's windows of her room.

I stood on the branch of the tree I'm standing on and let my red long hair ride the wind as I jump.

I was now on my grim reaper form.

I stood on the tree branch and sat at it, letting my red long hair flow down below the tree branch I'm sitting on.

Looking over at Clare and saw her put the roses on a vase and stared at them in a distance in her bed.

But i was more surprised when she blushed while staring at it and smiled at it. My eyes gone wide........she looks beautiful while smiling.

I smiled as well and sat their on the tree enjoying the night breeze and tonight's scene which is the moon and Clare's smiling face. I closed my eyes and said, "I think I'll keep more in touch with her~~~" , then drifted my way to sleep.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

hi guys! Chapter 1 done! Next is chapter 2! Hey please comment and vote for me! Please! *puppy dog eyes* PRETTY PLEASE WITH ICING ON TOP!? I love you guys for those who read my story! Muwa~~! Muwa~~~!