Chapter 10: A Bad Reunion With My Best Friend...

Grell's POV:

I was waiting impatiently outside of the damn emergency room because the doctors said they don't want any disturbances while doing the operation...

So meaning that when they see me, they thought if me as a disturbance?!?

REALLY NOW!??

With this hot and sexy body of mine, 'I'm' a disturbance?

Oh well, I'll just wait for their time of death then reap their bloody souls out.

Ahem, ahem.

So I was waiting until, at last, the emergency room opened revealing a sleeping Clare on the wheeling bed with a dextrose in it.

I looked at the doctor seriously as I held Clare's small fragile hand, "is she going to be okay? Answer me properly. I want all clear and specific details of her condition, doc or else I'll reap your throat out.", I demanded with a smirk as the doc and nurses all gulped.

Heh!

That's right fear me you pathetic filthy things.

The doctor explained to me thoroughly as we walk towards Clare's room and placed her gently on another bed.

"What? She needs vegetables AND fruits to eat? Crap. This is going to be harder than I thought when she wakes up. She's a carnivorous type of person but she loves eating mangoes and strawberries, that's all." , I said to the doctor as he just chuckled.

"Well, I must get going now. I still have a lot of patients to deal with." , he said as he was about to walk out then stopped again and turned to me, "and please press that red button on the wall if there's any emergency and if she wakes up. Thank you.", he finished and left the room.

Leaving me and my sleeping Clare.

I turn around facing a laying and sleeping Clare on a hospital bed, 'she looks peaceful and beautiful while sleeping...', I thought as I grabbed a white chair from the table of the room and sat near beside Clare's bed while playing with the tips of the strands of Clare's silky black long hair.

I yawned as I took one last look at Clare's sleeping face and smiled then went all the way to sleep.

( 2 HOURS LATER. 'CAUSE I'M DAMN LAZY THATS RIGHT! -.-+)

Clare's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something heavy onto my right shoulder.

I tried nudging it away but couldn't so I looked at my right side and ......

"Assdfghjkljgdsarw!!!! My God!!!" , I screamed as I fell on my bed to the hard ground floor.

"W-What?! I'm up! I'm--- For the love of all reapers! Clare, darling, are you alright?!" , Grell woke up quickly as he wiped off his drool and went over to my side fixing my dextrose.

I looked at him and giggled, "Yes I'm okay , Grell-kun! You just surprised me when I woke up with your drooling and dreamy face." , I said and stood up slowly while Grell is helping me up.

He helped me sit up on my bed until... "Mr. Suctliff! Get your still drooling face away from Clare!" , Willy , the nickname I use for my best friend William, got between us.

I looked at him with my pouting face and giggled, "What brings you here, Willy?" , I asked him as he took steps towards me and replied, "I'm just here visiting my best friend am I?" , and chuckled as he leaned his scythe onto the wall and ruffled my dark black long hair.

Grell got over between us and shouted, "Oi! Oi! Get away from my Clare! And..." , he paused for a second then looked at me then continued, "..you two know each other? Like seriously? This four-eyed boss of ours is your long time best friend Clare?" , he asked as William smacked his fist onto Grell's head, hard.

William fake coughed and nodded as he stoo beside me, "Yes. Me and Clare have been best friends, Mr. Suctliff.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"EH?!?!?" ,Grell shouted out of confusion...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Okay guys Chapter 10 is done! Sorry took a while. I've been going through many things guys! Oh well.... Chapter 11 is up next and I hope you enjoy it.

Grell: Can't believe my darling Clare is your best friend for a long time Will.

William: Yes we have, Mr. Suctliff and your point?

Grell: Well..... you see.....me and clare are lovers right? *fake smiles*

William: *nods* Yes.

Grell: *drops the smile , aura gets dark and bad* WELL THEN IT'S JUST NORMAL FOR ME TO GET JEALOUS!!!

William: *sighs and shook his head then looks straight* Sorry for the idiotic employee of mine everyone.

Grell: *anime vein pops out onto his forehead* What?!

William: ClaryAby_26 doesn't own Kuroshitsuji guys. Thank you for your cooperation. *bows then looks at Grell fixing his glasses* Suctliff! Paperworks now!

Grell: *grunts then mumbles something* Four-eyed bastard....