Chapter 9: Unexpected Situations...

Grell's POV:

I was standing in my work room of my Shinigami Dispatch Team wearing my tux carefully.

No wonder they're so expensive... sheesh.., I thought to myself as I looked at the mirror.

"Woah! I look so different... So that's why Clare was staring and glancing up at me sometime ago... Hihihi~~~ Her blushing face!", I said sarcastically and heard a knock from the door.

"Come in.", I said and Will appeared, "Grell Suctliff! Will you please, hurry up and stop adoring youself in front of the mirror!?!?! THE MIRROR WILL BREAK OR CRACK ANY MINUTE BECAUSE OF YOU! AND I'M NOT REPLACING OR PAYING IT! hmph.", William said and FINALLY ended it with a hmph and all.

Jeez, some kind of man you are.

First you shout with your employee then return to your posture?!

I think you've forgotten a sorry on that!!!

GO BACK TO GRADE 1 TO LEARN THOSE DAMN MAGIC WORDS AND OTHER CRAP!!!

"Yeah....yeah. Now shu! shupe!", I replied lazily at him and then he left.

FINALLY, FREE FROM SCOLDING!

So I continued wearing my tux then my tie and then I wore blach shoes and replaced my red skull glasses to normal black eyeglasses.

I brushed my manly short hair proudly then settled down the brush and went down to the hall.

Woah!

lot's of shinigamis are here!

There are even female one- Wait.

They're just ordinary humans.

hmph, girlfriends maybe of some employees here.

Now where's Clare-, but I snapped out of my thoughts when I looked back up in the stairs...........

Wow......

Clare's POV:

I wore my red tubeless gown with black laces and curled the ends of my raven black hair and wore black heels.

But of course my gown would be covering my black heels, oh well! "Wow! Who is she?", I heard a whisper from the crowd then some gasps then whispers:

"She's beautiful!" or "Magnificient..... So gorgeous!".

I blushed at some compliments and looked down wherein Grell looked straight up at me from the stairs, he's eyes sparkling.

OMG! Ang pogi ni Grell! (Grell is so handsome!)

Wait.

Is he staring and blushing at the same time......... AT ME?!?!, I thought then I gave him a warm smile while going down the stairs and looking at him.

I arrived at the floor, Grell handing out his hand in front of me with a charming smile showing his pointy teeth, " You look gorgeous.....", he said to me softly and then I replied, "thank you. And you look dashing.....", we both exchanged smiles and he handed out his arm for me to grab on.

Grell introduced me to many of his workmates.

One is Ronald Knox a flirtitous one, he even kissed my hand and obviously Grell chased him out of the party making me giggle...... so cute.

Eric Slingby, quite a gentleman but at the same time.....hmm... chasing girls?

Nah.

Then there's this cute one name Alan Humphries, I hugged him so much that Grell was pacing annoyingly back and forth.