Chapter 11: The Truth

William's POV:

I stood up straight from my place and looked at Clare as she was giggling non stop on her bed because of that idiotic Suctliff found out that me and Clare were long time best friends.

"There's no need to get all surprised about it , Grell Suctliff." , I said as I walked towards Clare with my no longer 'business-manager-act' , or what my workers call me , and smiled at her as I ruffled her long black hair a she replied me with her cute pout.

"Willy - niichan~~! Stop doing that! It's not funny for me anymore! I'm already 16 years old." , she whined while flapping her hands on her sides.

"Oh really now , Clare? What about.... if I do this then?!" , I said with a huge grin on my face and tickled her on her sides. "KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! S-STOP IT , W-WILLY!" , she laughed as I continued on tickling her until.....

"Okay. That's enought you two 'best friends'." , Suctliff interrupted as he tore us , Clare and me , apart from each other and stood in front of Clare protectively.

An anime vein grew on my forehead as I cleared out my throat and said, "My apologies , Grell." , emphasizing his name deeply.

Grell glared at me as Clare poked her head to the side to see me and smiled, "Now , now my boys! No fighting or else~~" , she threteaned.

"OR ELSE WHAT?!" , me and Grell said in unison a bit loudly.

"*sniff* *sniff* O-or else....I-I'll.....I-I'll..... uuuwwuu.... *sniff*" , we got shocked as we saw Clare sniffing then crying as she dug her face into her hands.

I panicked and looked at Grell who was not in front of me anymore and was already at Clare's side.

I growled under my breath and pushed aside Suctliff and held Clare's hand who was trembling, "C-Clarey~! Sorry about my rudeness. I was talking to my idiotic employee and was getting annoyed by him---"

"CLARE MY DEAR!!!" , I was cut off when Suctliff here pushed me aside also and held Clare's hand instead.

I growled and stood quickly from my place and went over to the other side of Clare's bed and held her other hand with my right hand and pushing Grell's head away from kissing Clare with my left hand.

"C-Clare as I was saying....!"

"Back off , four eyed manager!"

"Excuse me Suctliff! Language!"

"WHAT tHE HELL DO I CARE AbOUT IT?!?"

"OKAY! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU SUCTLIFF!"

"OH REALLY?!? WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!"

"YES REALLY!!! NOW IMMA REAP YOU HEAD OFF IF YOU EVER KISS-----!!!"

Clare's POV:

I sat there on my bed, speechless of what's going right in front of me.

'Oh my my my...' , I thought and giggled softly as I watch this two boys fight.

To be honest, this is my first time seeing Willy - niichan fight with someone with such language.

I looked behind the bed board and saw the red button.

I grinned and poked it but then accidentally poked it too hard so I accidentally pushed it.

I sweat dropped and looked over to the two who was still fighting.

I grabbed the bed sheets carefully and covered half of my face as a nurse and a doctor slammed the door open to my room.

"WHATS WRONG MISS CLARE---?!?" , they were cut short when they saw the two of my boys fighting then stopped as they slowly turned their heads towards the direction of the doctor and nurse and sweat dropped.

I looked over at the doctor and nurse and laughed nervously as they said, "Umm... Were very sorry. We might have interrupted a love triangle here---!", and they were half way through as I stood from my place with anime tears and shouted.....

"NO YOU ARE MISTAKEN!!!!!!! PL-PLEASE DONT LEAVE US WITH THAT THOUGHT!!!!"

And welcome to my world.... -.-"

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxOxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry for that guys! I'm done with chapter eleven now! for REAL this time damn it! \ (* ~ *) /

Next is chapter 12 guys! It'll be more interesting! hehehehehe~~~~~~ Thank you for reading this! Love you guys so damn much!