Chapter 7 - Captured

Bold Font - Time/Location

Italic Font - Thoughts

Qrow was currently knocked out and tied to a chair in a broken down old room of some sort. Little did he know it was much more than some old holding chamber. Behind the door, four men stood talking about the prisoner. These men were Gizmo, Crimson, Cross, and Crane. Crane and Cross were beside the door while Gizmo and Crimson were standing in front of them.

Crane: "So let me get this straight. You two were securing the perimeter and you found this shaggy looking dude hiding behind a rock?"

The two clones who found him looked at each other and then back at Crane.

Crimson: "Yes sir. Since you did order us to detain anyone we found, we thought it'd be best to stun him and bring him here."

Cross: "You do realize our ship is in barely any condition just to operate the lights, right?"

Gizmo: "I tried to warn him..."

Crimson: "Yeah you "tried to warn me" AFTER I stunned him...right. At least now we have a lead on where we may have landed."

Cross facepalmed and looked down at the ground in annoyance and exhaustion.

Cross: "Yes, but it's just some middle-aged dude probably doing an odd job out in the desert..."

Qrow: "I can hear you ya'know!"

Gizmo: "Oh good, he's awake."

The men opened the door to see Qrow tied in some sort of energy wiring to the chair. It was safe to say that Qrow did not look happy with his current predicament.

Qrow: "Mind telling me who you are? And more importantly, WHAT you are?"

The three clones looked at each other with confusion on how to respond. They don't normally take prisoners. Crane stepped forward and eyed down Qrow, while he did the same in return.

Qrow: "What are you? Part of a cult or something?"

The Jedi simply laughed at his narrow-minded observation. He then waved his hand under his cloak so Qrow couldn't see, and used the Force to deactivate the restraints. They came off and Qrow didn't bother getting up. He was too drunk and tired to deal with escaping right now, not that he couldn't if he tried. He simply stretched and listened to whatever his captors had to say.

Crane: "You could say that."

Qrow looked around him at the technology in the room. It's true most of it was broken, but it was far more advanced than anything he had seen before. Even Atlas tech wasn't this advanced.

Qrow: "I...take it you're not from around here?"

Crane: "Another vague but accurate observation. Do you know who I am?"

Qrow: "No. Should I?"

Crane turned around and motioned for Gizmo and Crimson to leave. They saluted their superiors and left the room without hesitation.

Crane: "I'm Commander Crane of the Galactic Republic. This is Captain Cross, my second in command."

Cross simply stood there stoically with his arms crossed across his chest.

A/N: I tried so hard to make that sound better, but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Qrow: "I'm Qrow Branwen, a Huntsman from the city of Vale. I would say it's a pleasure to meet you, but considering I've been captured and I'm now being held against my will...I can't say I'm enjoying this."