But he never could. He was either working, with Namjoon or at home sleeping.

Throughout the days of getting to know him, he learned that his name, was in fact, Jungkook and that last part put two and two together and, oh the irony, his target ended up being the fan he was intrigued in.

He told himself it wasn't a big deal, why would it be? He never had a problem with killing, close to him or not, so he was wondering why his mind was trying to make excuses. Well, he knew why his brain was conflicted. Knew why his two separate thoughts and emotions were being torn.

He decided to avoid him until those weird feelings in his stomach went away, just giving him enough time to push him further into that black hole, to make their job easier because he couldn't even have an ill thought about Jungkook when he was near, even when Jungkook would call him names and put up a tough guy act.

It made him wonder. Was he making this hard because he wanted Jungkook dead or was it to get back at him for forcing him back even longer than agreed upon?

Taehyung glanced over at Jimin who was stretching now, pointing at the stage. "Aish...Jin danced better than the kid up there.. I wonder where Jackson got him from."

"Even though you guys literally kill for a living I think what Jackson does is worse," Jaebum sighed, rubbing his face. "Your company kills and mine takes broke kids and turns them into....that."

"Don't forget you're starting to kill, too," Jimin hummed. "You keep acting as if we're bad but you've been a killing machine for two years now."

Jaebum only snorted and scrunched up his nose as Jimin continued to speak. 

"Is that how SJ got caught up in this stuff?" Jimin asked, looking his way. Jaebum shook his head and picked the flint from his pants.

"No. Jin started doing this stuff like..four years ago I think. Against his will, of course."

"Why would they force him? Four years ago he was an adult. I thought you guys only took in lost kids?" Jimin questioned quietly, looking unsure of the information Jaebum was giving him.

"JYP tried taking something of his for their benefit but I guess Jin traded himself in because whatever they were trying to get, Jin wasn't having it. So, almost as a 'sorry but it's either you have me or I'll fuck your company in the ass' kinda thing."

Jaebum looked back at Taehyung. "Seokjin acts tough but he really isn't. He acts all high and mighty but once you know how to get to him...well, let's just say you've won once you take away what he cares about most. Everyone says he'd be a mess. I think that's the main reason JYP didn't mess with him when he wouldn't grant them their wish. Like..why would they be so afraid to accept his offer rather than take it by force? They have enough power to do it. I just don't get why they're so interested in him. He's a poor fag, if anything."

"Seeing how he treats Yoongi hyung kinda makes my skin crawl... he seems rude to him but I know it's playful. Tae, how did you manage to kill his friend, by the way. The kid he worked with. That Jungkook kid. I'm surprised he hasn't set out to murder you."

Jaebum raised a brow. "His friend?"

"Yeah. His recent hit was some kid that was really close to Jin. I've been anticipating Jin jumping Taehyung. Oh! Imagine if RM had gotten that kill. He would've if he didn't start making his mixtape. Jin would have no problem killing him. Then, ya know, BigHit would have to file a lawsuit and all that so I'm thankful he didn't, even though I'm not close with him. Plus, I don't think he'd be able to carry it out unless his life depended on it, ya know? He hates killing. And to add a friend to that?"