Chapter 2

I wake up, my head throbbing in pain. I look around and see that I am no longer at home but under a bridge. I look over to see a note next to me that said:

y/f/n y/l/n, 

You have pushed us to a point where we can no longer tolerate your presence. You are not allowed in our home and are not a part of our family. You mean nothing to us, you never did. There are things about you that people wouldn't want in a child. It has become apparent to us that this really has affected you and has caused you to be a danger to us all. You are better homeless. No one could ever love you, knowing what you are. It's too strong. Stay away. 

It didn't say anything else. What am I? A cold gust of wind sweeps under the bridge. I shiver slightly and start walking. I guess this is my life now.

1 year later

I walk out of the small bakery on the corner of Second Ave. After a year of searching, I have found someone who will let me work where I will receive 5 dollars an hour. I may not get much, but the baker lets me take a loaf of bread home every day for free. I walk under the bridge and take out the hidden blanket and wrap it around my shoulders. I take the bread out of my pocket and eat the bread slowly. I once had big dreams for myself, thinking I would be able to make a difference in the world for people who suffer.

The small hope I once had is gone. Sitting here, under a bridge in the middle of winter, the only thing I could hope for is that I wouldn't die from some sort of sickness. Although, at least if I die I won't have to be here anymore. I don't know what I have done to deserve such punishment. Tears threaten to come out of my eyes, but I close my eyes to keep them in, afraid to cry. Yet there are those traitor tears that spill out, causing more to follow. 

No hope. I have no hope that I will survive this for anything better. Maybe my family was right, maybe I will never be loved by anyone, not even the world, not even myself.

Thank you guys so much for reading if anyone did! Again sorry for another short chapter but I wanted to give everyone a small understanding of what has been happening and in the next chapter there will be a BIG time skip to another different year where more things will hopefully happen.~Static_Tears