A stamp.

Now Jimin's even more confused. "Since you'll be here for-", Jungkook looks at the digital clock on the wall, "-twenty more hours, we should better get some use out of you." Jimin's jaw slackens. He looks at Jungkook to see if he's being serious, only to find the officer gazing at him hard, expectedly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!", Jimin starts. He's not an errandboy! This has to be some sort of joke-

"Nope. Now stamp all these papers. One here, and one at the back." He shows him where to stamp on the papers. "Now get to work. No funny business. I'll be on watch the entire time."

He's definitely gone insane. Jimin's face must still look incredulous, because Jungkook's eyes seem to shine, perhaps with a hint of amusement. It makes him look younger, not like the manly policeman that had pointed a gun at Jimin's head.

Jimin thinks that some sort of phantom must've taken over his body as his free hand takes the stamp, pressing it on the inkpad. He glances at Jungkook to see a satisfied smile on his face. "Good." He murmurs and leans against the smaller desk.

Jimin was gonna kill him.

-

Jimin doesn't remember how long he's been at the police station. Somehow, he found that stamping the papers was an engaging, albeit boring task. To his surprise, he got so focused in his work that he didn't notice that in the midst of his process, Jungkook had pulled a chair adjacent to him. He finds him scrolling through something on his phone.

"Tell me, what kind of officer gives a criminal an office job while he looks at memes in the name of 'watching over' "?

Jungkook doesn't bother with a reply. Infact, he doesn't even look up, too engaged in whatever the hell he was doing. Reading smutty fanfiction, perhaps?

"What a fucking troll.", Jimin mutters under his breath. He catches Jungkook's small smile.

Stamp. Dip. Stamp.

Jimin sighs. Finding that his throat is parched, he drinks from the packaged water bottle that was brought to him by a very unwilling Mr Pharrells. A few more stamps later, he finds Jungkook still busy on his mobile. The pile is just halfway done.

"I'm so bored." Jimin whines as he leans back in the chair.

Jungkook finally looks at him. He's still wearing his uniform. A white shirt, navy blue pants and a neon patrolling jacket. With a raised eyebrow, he says.

"The criminal has demands?"

Jimin rolls his eyes. With dread, he looks at the leftover papers and asks, "How long has it been?"

"There's a clock on the wall."

"There's this thing called kick in the nuts."

"Action, not thing. Speaking of things, I have one. It's called a gun."

"Douche."

The officer chuckles. Chuckles. Jimin thinks that that might be the cutest laugh he's ever heard.

Jungkook pauses, gazing at him for a second too long. He seems to be thinking something. Jimin shifts in his seat. The officer straightens in his chair, putting his phone aside as he folds his hands on the desk.

"Let's make a bargain. You finish the rest of your task in just sixty minutes and I'll let you go. No bail needed."

"What's in it for you?" Jimin can't help but be skeptical. He doesn't know what's going on in the officers head.