‣ leone abbacchio

req by derisho

(also when i asked my mom what did abbacchio look like she told me that he looked like a girl smh)

prompt: 35. "You look like the manager for Hot Topic."

abbacchio x sarcastic!reader fluff aww yeah

--

"Good grief, why did I sign up for a hotel bar?"

You stared at the bar, filled with posh people. They were dressed in dress that looked lavish, men with tuxedos that were neat, basically their looks told you that they were rich.

As you walked over behind the bar, a coworker tapped on your shoulder. "It's your first day right?"

"Yeah." you replied, setting down your bag on the hanger. "Here are all the recipes for our drinks, signature ones. Make sure to do them right and not miss anything, is that good with you?" you nodded as they gave you an A4 sized paper with all the recipes and methods.

"Alright, thanks." they left with a smile and took their leave, "Good luck.".

Your eyes scanned the whole page, most of them you were familiar with. "I guess I can do this."

9:09 PM

You served 58 drinks since 3 :00 PM, this bar sure was popular and filled with people. You greeted customers with no sign of exhaustion. You met some pretty entertaining people on the way but obviously they had to part ways, you felt like you.. enjoyed your job that was supposed to tire you out? Maybe it was the fact that it wasn't an outside bar, like the ones with crooks and pretty perverted people. You put your hair to a bun and served the next pair of people.

"Buonasera, what would you like?" you asked them, cleaning the wine glass with a white towel. Their clothes stood out, there was a man with a clean bob with golden pins on his hair and one with pretty unique white hair and a purple headdress which looked like the top part of a cracked egg. They both had exposed chests which made you think, 'Damn they're confident.'.

"White wine for the both of us, please."

"Alright," you got white wine that was easy to spot, you got the bottle from the top shelf easily since you weren't that short and poured the bottle's contents into two wine glasses and gave the two men both their drinks.

"Thank you, signora." you nodded and gave them a smile, the man in the bob returned the smile as they both sipped their drinks, sitting down on the bar stools. You adjusted your bow tie and continued on serving other customers, after that you returned back to where your previous customers were, they left a tip and their payment.

You looked forward to seeing them again, if possible. Especially the man with a purple x kinda dark purple fashion sense, you'd love to know more about him.

time skip to the next day

Today ended up badly, well for you. You were tired, exhausted and overall just drained.

Flashback

You found out his name; Abbacchio.

Abbacchio came in the bar, without any friends this time. It was unusual for him to come in without any other friends because he'd always be with Bucciarati. Today seemed a bit strange, he looked annoyed and looked as if he needed a glass of white wine, fast.

"Buonasera Abbacchio-"

"Shut up, you know what I want you transgender."

"Tch," you scoffed, he usually acted rude but to your surprise this was by far the rudest he can get towards you.

"Well," you started.

"You look like the manager for Hot Topic." you stated with a hint of sarcasm in your voice.

He grunted and stared at you with piercing eyes, "Just give me my damn drink."

"I don't even know why Bucciarati tips you."

time skip to next week

You woke up and let out a yawn, you stretched your body for a good second and took a deep breath. 'I'm concerned of why Abbacchio didn't come to the bar anymore after that week.' you thought to yourself, overthinking the situation. You took a good glance at your clock as it read; 12:31 PM.

'Time goes fast', you thought.

As your two feet swept off the bed and touched the wooden floor, you stood up. Grabbing a towel and headed for the bathroom, it took you a solid 10 minutes and you got out.

You grabbed your uniform for work and worked out your bow tie, making sure everything is in place. You checked your watch as it read; 1:30 PM. Your assigned time was at 3:00 PM, so you decided to wait half an hour more.

For that half an hour, you grabbed a snack from the cafe and checked out an ice cream shop. After all of that, you decided to start heading for the hotel bar again, to do your job of course. You stopped by the bus stop and hopped in and grabbed hold of the bus strap which kept you from falling, you waited for a bit as your destination came by. You stepped off of the bus and onto the platform and made your way to the hotel.

Making your way towards the hotel, the entrance opened and you stepped into the bar area, only to be greeted by the same coworker.

As time went by, you hoped to see Abbacchio again, even if he was going to be rude again. You liked a bit of that side of him, his harshness and toughness. You wished sometimes that he could be nicer, but you always had some sort of counterattack to his random lash-outs.

It was almost 10:00 PM, perhaps the lessening of the people in the bar made you think that.

Your eyes widened as Abbacchio entered the bar and sat down on the bar stool.

"Buonasera Abbacchio, what would you like for today?"

"You."