9

Troye was sitting on the couch having his breakfast. He turn the tv on.

"breaking news. Last night a 25 year old girl-. "i should text hari" troye mumble to himself.

Troye Sivan: morning bae
Troye Sivan: u wake yet??
Troye Sivan: hellooo??

"maybe she's not wake yet" troye said. He sat his phone down make his way to the bathroom. But his phone rang. He pick up his phone and read 'jacob' on the screen. "hello?" he started. "troye you have to go here right now!" jacob said panting. "w-where??" he ask. "the hospital, now!" he shouts. "what happen??" he ask

"something happen to hari".

He look at the tv screen and shows a picture of hari and a car that completely crashed. He goes outside at hail a cab. "the hospital please".

He ran to the second floor where jacob and hari's family wait in there. He ran as fast as he could, hoping that her bestfriend is safe. But its too late. As he arrived the doctor came and shake his head. "sorry we couldn't save her life. Im sorry". Her whole family were in tears. Jacob hugs them. Trying to make them calm. He just stood there while the tears wont stop running from his eyes. Their family get into the room, except jacob. He stare at troye and came closer to him. And troye ran to his direction and fall onto his arms. He grab his shirt as hard as he could. Letting the tears fall to his shirt.

2 days after funeral

Jacob Bixenman: morning tro

Troye Sivan: mornin

Jacob Bixenman: u good there?
Jacob Bixenman: want me to come over?

Troye Sivan: no im okay
Troye Sivan:jake

Jacob Bixenman: yes?

Troye Sivan: do u miss hari?

Jacob Bixenman: we all missed her troye

Troye Sivan: :)

Jacob Bixenman: r u really ok there?

Troye Sivan: im fine i swear
Troye Sivan: well gotta go shower
Troye Sivan: bye..

"well that's all for today guys. Have a great time!" the man said and left the room. Jacob was in his photoshoot and it just ended. His friend approach him. "jacob, we heard that your friend hari died. We're really sorry for your loss". Jacob just smiled at them and left. As he get in the car he pick his phone up and called troye.

But no answers

He called him for 5 times but no answers. Jacob got a bad feeling for this so he drove to troye's place. The door was unlocked. The bathroom door was open. He walk in to the bathroom and see the tub was full of water and ice.

Bad. This.Is.bad

A body floating inside the tub. He quickly pick the boy up and lay him on the floor. "TROYE WAKE UP!!!. WAKE UP!!" jacob said slapping his cheeks softly and push his hair back. He place his lips on troye's and begin to mouth to mouth resuscitation. Finally the boy awake. His skin were cold and pale. "troye what the fuck are you doing???!!" jacob said panickly. Hoping that the boy answered. "t-troye want to d-die" the boy mumbled. "what do you mean??. No you cant". "i want to meet hari in the heaven, jacob". Jacoh burst in tears and bring him to his arms.

He finally get cleaned up. He sat on the bed waiting for jacob came in. Jacob enters the room with a cup on his hand. "here. Have some tea" he said and handed him the cup. Both were silent for a while. "im sorry" troye start. "im sorry for worrying you. Im sorry for not answers your calls". Tears start to fall to his cheeks. Jacob got up and leave the room. He covered himself with the blanket. Crying even more. He felt someone get on the other side of the bed. And felt a touch on his shoulder through the fabrics. "im sorry too to leave you alone". He then start to hug him from the back. Their skin are not even met but troye feel comfortable. He then flutter his eyes shut.

.
.
.
.
Omg hey everyone
That was a longgg update
Ik sorry
I've been working on my new oneshots
So ya
Byeee

Rxx