8

Troye swung the glass door and walk inside to yoga class.

"hi troye. Here for yoga?" the receptionist said

"hi. Yeah i am" he said sliding his member card foward. " ok. Your partner is waiting inside". Troye furrowed his both eyebrows.

"partner?" he asked. "yeah your partner. Matthew".

He just remembered that today is the couple one. He push the door and see matthew sitting on the floor. He get up and walk foward to troye.

"hi troye!" matthew said.

"why you here?" troye scowld at him. He just wanna leave this place now. "doing yoga. With you" he said taking troye's both hand. "not yours anymore. Lets just do the thing ok".

They do yoga a few hours with the other couple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"do you want me to take you home?" matthew said.

"no"

"come on. Let me take you. Its dangerous if you go alone"

Suddenly, a black car arrived in front of them. And the window slide down.

"lets go troye" jacob shouts

"well there's mine. Bye" he said walking fowards leaving him alone.

Matthew is full of confusion. Who is that guy?. Is that his boyfriend? . Or just his friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Troye was laying on his bed, facing the ceiling. He open the drawer on his right and grab a pink fluffy handcuffs. He rubs at the pink fluffy fur. Jacob would handcuffs him, pinning him down to the bed and rape him so fucking bad. But that was just in his imagination. Jacob would never do that to him. So he put the handcuffs down and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omgg
Its sooo short. Sorryy

Thx for 300 readers
Y'all didnt know how happy i am now :')))

Thank youuuu♡♡

Rxx♡♡