3

"were here". They pulled up in the parking lot. Both of them get out from the car and jacob help him to bring his luggage. Troye opens the door and they both get in.

"they're you go. I put your luggage there... By the way i gotta go" jacob said. Hes not answering. He just stopped his steps. Jacob looked at him weirdly.

"um...troye?.....are you ok buddy?" jacob gets closer and hears troye sobbing. "why you crying- shit" he realized that hes on his anxiety. Jacob know how to calm it down. He know it all things about troye from hari. So jacob walk him to the couch, taking his leather boots off and he sits on the couch. He pats his thighs so troye can sit on them. Without hesitation, he started to sits on jacob's thighs and wrapped his legs around jacob's waist. Jacob slowly put his hand on troye's back and patting it slowly.

Troye feels diffrent this time. The smells of someone new. He smells like strawberries and cigarettes, makes him dont wanna let go.

15 minutes pass. His thighs were stiff. He hears troyes  little snore behind his ears. He wakes him up by shaking his shoulder. But it doesnt work. So he  detached his legs slowly and put it down on the couch. He covered him with a blanket that has been placed on the table. On his way to the door, he found a picture frame near the door. He took a closer look at them. Its a picture of troye with a guy. And there was a black sharpie writing on them, its says "♡T&M♡".

"t and m? What?" jacob mumurs to himself. He looked at his watch and realize he has a work to do. He walk out and close the door slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyaa

Its me

I know it looks worst(。ŏ_ŏ)

Not best at writing but i tried my best (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Thnks for the readers♡♡♡♡

Rxx♡