7

Be prepared for kinky stuff.

Hari grab her phone out and take a picture of the boys sleeping. Troye was sleeping on jacob's bare chest, and jacob hand placed on troye's head. The flashlight turn on as she take a picture on her phone which make troye awake. She quickly put her phone on her pocket.

"hari...." troye said yawning and scretch his limb.

"y-yes s-sweetie?..." she said stuttering, scared if he knows.

"what are you doing there?...." he said, still half awake. "oh...um... I was about to wake you up. To get some breakfast"

Troye finally sat up checking his phone. He looked at his left and realized.

"did i-"

"yes you did. C'mon, change your clothes and were going" hari said and he nod.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jacob wakes up and notice he was alone in the mattress. He grab his phone and pressed the home button.

"call hari" he said to the phone. "calling hari nef". After a few beep, she answered.

"morning hoe" hari said.

"where you guys at?" he said through the phone. "having a breakfast with troye. What do you want?"

"a pancake and a hot coffee please" he said. "ok. We'll be back in 25 minute"
He hung up the phone. Then he started to text troye

Jacob Bixenman:hii
Jacob Bixenman:can i borrrow your phone charger?
Jacob Bixenman:my phone is almost dead

Troye Sivan:in my room
Troye Sivan:in the nightstand table

Jacob Bixenman: ok thx♡

He get up and went to troye's room. He open the drawer, both eyes widened. He found 4 bottle of lube, a pink fluffy handcuffs, 2 vibrators, a rope, boxes of condoms, and many sex toys. He closed it quickly and go to another drawer on the other side of the bed. He open it and he found a rubber and many bottle of lube. He found what he's looking for. He grab the phone charger and went outside. What is happening now?. His body shaking. He cant get those things off his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its really short

Byee

Rxx♡♡