2

Troye spend his days in his hometown. He tells everything that happen to his mum,which is making him a lot better. Is the day before he can go back to his own place. He text his bestfriend to pick him up tomorrow.

Troye Sivan:bae
Troye Sivan:can u pick me up tmrw??

Hari Nef:where?

Troye Sivan:airport

Hari Nef:kk
Hari Nef:where u been?

Troye Sivan:perth

Hari Nef:ohk❤

~~~~~~~~~~~Tomorrow~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes arrived at the airport. After taking his luggage,he call hari.

"hari,I've arrived at the door of arrival. Where u at?"he said to the phone.

"shit sorry tro. I cant pick you up. I have errands to do. But i already told my friend to pick you up. Is that k?"

"oh,k. Who?"he said and she answered "his name is jacob. Tall guy,hazel eyes and black hair. Hes nice so dont be scared"

"okay. I think i found him. Bye"he said  hung up the phone looking foward.
A guy that hari talking bout is in front of his eyes. He freeze. He never seen a guy taller than him. He shivered through his spine. The guy offers his hand and said "jacob"

"t-troye..."he said and meet his palm to jacobs.

"oh...um, hari just told me to pick you up because she has a work to do"jacob said taking off his palm from troye slowly. Jacob know that troye has anxiety. Hari told him. So no fast movement."y-yeah. I-i just c-call her and said y-you gonna pick me u-up" he said stuttering.

"we should go now. Do you mind if i carried your luggage"he asked and troye nod.

Troye sits on the passanger seat waiting for jacob putting his luggage in the car trunk. He gets in and start to drive. Along the road,there just silent. Troye put his palm on his thighs. Jacob start "so...how you doin? I know im new to you but we can know each other"

"im fine...hahaha...." [weird right..]

"so tell me bout yourself" jacob asked
"a-after you...". He tried to act like a cool kid. Not weird.

"so..i graduate from the uni 2 years ago and now im a runaway model. Its acctually cool because some people know you from the tv or the magazine" he explain. "how about you?" he add.

"oh...im acctually not a person who liked to go out. I liked to stay at home, its more comfy. But sometimes i take some classes like art class,yoga class, and vocal" troye said confidently. Hes trying to hide his anxious. "wow thats cool. You take so many classes. Youre not tired or something?" he asked

Troye look at him,his eyes widened. This is the first time that he met a stranger and care bout him.

"y-yes. S-sometimes"he smiled. He turn his head to the window looking at the road, smilling.