6

Troye just spend the day on his bed. Rolling over on the bed. Listen to the music and dancing around like a noodle.
(and s**n he became a noodle. Jk)

He wait till hari came to his house. As he heard the bell rings on the door, he get up from the bed and run to the front door.

"coming!!" he shouted. He open the door and quickly hug her.

"i missed you hari!!!" troye said with a childish tone.

"aww...my little smol bean. I missed you too." hari rubs his back.
After he take his arms off, he saw a taller boy behind her. His eyes widened.

"j-j-j-jacob...?"he said stuttering.

"hi" he waves at him.

"were sleeping here k?. Since you broke up with matthew and i just like why dont we accompany you tonight." hari said walking in. She turned around, frowing her eyebrows.

"and what the fuck this picture still in here??" she asked pointing at the picture. Its a picture of troye and matthew hanging on the wall.

"get rid that shit off troye" hari command. Troye nod quickly and take the frame off the wall.

"should i keep it or should i-"

"burn it"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"what is that thing on your head?" jacob asked pointing at the red mark on troye's forehead

"oh...nothing. i accidentally hit my head on the table this morning."

"here. Let me give you some ointment". Jacob reach his back and grab a ointment. He turned the lid and squeezed them a bit on his index finger. He grab troye's jaw slowly and start rubbing it on his forehead. Troye just stared at his hazel eyes. Then he closed them. Its here. His favorite new scent.

"done!" jacob said. He open his eyes and see jacob is already stand up and on his way to the kitchen. Troye is sad. His favorite scent gone. He need it back. He need jacob.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hari put a bowl of chips on the floor and give a smaller bowl to troye.

"thanks. You know mine soooo frickin well hari" he winks at her. He stare at the bowl, drooling. Its full of lime.
Three of them sits on the mattress that has been set on the floor. Troye is on the middle. Hari on his right and jacob on his left. Watching a tv show. Troye take one of the lime and he was about to squeezed them to his tounge.

"why are you eating those?" jacob asked

"because they're sour. I like it" he start to squeeze the lime to his tounge.
Jacob watch him as he squeeze them really hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii
Sorry for the long update♡♡

Generation why by conan gray is good. You guys should listen to them.

Revelation makes me cry
I cant wait to watch Boy Erased♡♡

Rxx♡♡