"That's not our made up names, you dumbass." He hissed.

But I didn't care his words, they are nothing to me now. "It looks like and it's not good." I chuckle.

And the next thing had happened kicked me on the stomach, it wasn't the only anger he burst out on me as he continuously kicks me until Dilly shout as to make him stop from getting his anger ruled out. He grunted over the fact that they couldn't tame to help themselves but to hurt people to justify their wants. How could these people live in a world like this? They do deserve living in Waste Land where people like them had a garbage attitude.

"One last time, Dylan, pay attention to us or you wouldn't see another day again."

I smirked by his words, "you don't wanna kill me, or else your boss would do that on you."

"I don't care, Dylan." He scolded. "Now, let's get back to our business."

He lift the chair back up again, I could totally feel my body sore from all the punches and kick they did on me. If I'm not that much brave to face them, there will be nothing left on me. Manny sits back on his chair and put his elbow above his knees, it is like he's praying to look at me.

"Now, tell me, Dylan. Do you want to see your friends again?"

My eyes widen when he said, "where are they? What did you do to them?"

He smirked, "Relax, we didn't do anything on them... yet. But if you just comply with us, you'll see them again."

I took a deep breath, "okay... you got me there, now tell me what this is all about."

"Before that, I wanna ask you, Dylan." He said, and I just look at him. "Do you ever thought to end High Councils process cruelty in every Null People?"

I nodded at him.

"Then you ever thought of destroying them, didn't you?"

And a nod I followed on his question.

"And this is your chance to do it."

I laughed on him, "what are you saying? I wouldn't join a group of people who don't even know who are they dealing with, do you think I'm that dumb to join your group?"

"Is that what you think?" he smirked, "this isn't kind of group you think would end up as we fight for ourselves, don't this us like that. We are far more than that and because of that, we are strong and capable of making the High Council destroy until no one of them would be alive."

"Then why do you keep coming at me? If you are strong enough to do all those things, you don't even need me. I don't even need this kind of people." I muttered, "you know what, I really wanted to take the High Council down but not this way. Destroying wouldn't be a good reputation to start, wouldn't be a good phase for everyone. It is not the vision I'm seeing, Manny. You're wrong about it."

"You're the one who's in the wrong situation, kid," Dilly said, walking back towards us.

"Don't call me kid, we're on the same age, so quit calling me that," I demanded.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes. "now what you hear from us were opposed to what you believed in but trust me, everything you believe in will change once you join our movement."

"Why do you need me, anyway?"

"You're not the only one we needed, Dylan," he said. "But you're one of the people who could bring us up to the end. You know that in yourself."

"Then why am I the only one tied up in this chair? Did really the military vehicle comes in an accident or people like you ambushed the vehicle? Tell me, it is the only thing I wanted to hear."

"Go on, Manny, tell him," Dilly said.

"We ambushed the military vehicle and we let those people on the vehicle escape but you... cause the only person we wanted was you and to join our movement. Our boss would be glad to have you because it is privileged that someone like you has a connection inside the High Councill."

"Don't get my brother into this movement, you don't like what's gonna happen if you do."

"That's why we wanted you in..."

"Still not convinced though." I smirked, "I still don't want to join your movement... and it's like I've been asked for it before, and in the end, I didn't want to."

"You're having mistakes, dude," Manny said. "It's now or never. You'll suffer or you'll die, it's between of those things. You need to think of it now."

Manny stood up from his chair and took Dilly on the corner and they talk silently that I couldn't understand what are they saying. I still don't understand how in the world they wanted to destroy High Council as if it would their lives better. Yeah, I even though before that High Council did nothing good but cruelty among us but they are trying their best to give sufficient needs to everybody and somehow every one of them doesn't appreciate it. I should appreciate it though but when my family starts to dwell in another place—my brother in the Noble Land, my father was dead and my mother in the Waste Land alone and me, trying my best to survive.

All these things somehow would lead to nothing if I didn't do anything.

The movement isn't a good strategy. It isn't a good way to provoke them, it will make them more angry and cruel as it's their way to make people put in a pedestal. It is how this world works. Fighting for your lives because you have to live for a better life.

"Dylan, we still got something for you," Manny said, walking towards my direction.

But on a sudden, my tracker started to send me some electric zaps. I shouted at the top of my lungs as I keep restricting myself to dwell in the pain but it gets worse and worse. It is like saying something... but I don't know what it is.

"It'shurt! Can someone help me!" I shouted until I passed out of exhaustion.