1.6 - you're safe

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin..." Someone whispered my name from behind me. I turned around and saw nothing but darkness.

I hate the dark, itscaresme. I freak out andsometimespass out because I get that scared.

"W-where are you?" I asked, reaching out my arms in front of me to feel around.

"Justin..." They spoke again, but it was a little louder. It sounded like they were coming closer.

"Hello?" I spoke, trying to spot whoever was talking to me.

"Miss me, Justin?" The person spoke down my neck, making me freeze where I stood.

I sucked in a shaky breath. "W-well, I d-don't know who you a-are"

He chuckled darkly, sending shivers down my spine. "I'm hurt, Justin. I thought you would've recognised my voice"

I shook my head, even though he couldn't see because of the darkness. "Who are y-you?"

"It's very quiet without you around" He said, ignoring myquestion. "Although, you always were a shy boy"

My hands began to shake and my breath hitched in my throat. "D-dad? Is th-that you?"

"It's me, son" He rasped, shuffling behind me.

Tears pricked up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. I took in a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

"W-why are th-the lights off?" I asked, feeling my palms start to get sweaty.

He laughed and patted my back, making me jump from the sudden contact. "You always were afraid of the dark"

"D-dad, please t-turn on the lights?" I spoke a little louder, now beginning to panic.

I felt his breath hit my neck again and then up to my ear. "No"

I bit my lip,holdingin the tears as best as I could. "W-where are w-we?"

"In the basement" He spoke simply,movingaway from me.

"How d-did I get here?"

I couldn't see him, but I knew he shrugged. "I took you"

"F-from Selena's house?" I fumbled with my fingers, trying to distract myself.

"Yep. She's real pretty, Justin, I give you props for finding a girl like that" He chuckled after, making me shudder.

"You- you didn't h-hurt her, did you?" I asked quietly, scared of hisanswer.

Selena doesn't deserve to be hurt, she's been so kind to me and gave me a safe place to stay.

"Just used a little chloroform on her, to keep her asleep whilst I took you. I couldn't have her waking up and calling for help, could I?"

I sighed in relief. I'm glad she's not hurt, it's one less worry.

"Besides, I'm saving thepainfor you" He growled, placing something cold on my neck.

"W-what are y-you going t-to do?" I whimpered, trying my best not to move.

"I'm going to kill you, Justin. Don't worry, you'll be with your precious mother very soon" He spoke coldly.

"P-please don't" I squeaked out, squeezing my eyes shut.

He pushed the object further into my throat. "You let me down, Justin. You ran away"