3.5 - save the day

Selena's P.O.V

"Are you cold?" Justin asked, wrapping the blanket tighter around us.

We both sat together on the beach, me sitting between his legs and him pressed against my back, his arms securely around my waist. First, we went out to dinner and afterwards decided to go down to the beach. We walked around for a bit and now we're just sitting here, watching the orange sky. It got a little chilly, so I grabbed a blanket from the car and wrapped it around us to keep us warm.

I honestly never thought I'd ever have a night like this, but I guess dreams do come true. I've always wanted to sit on the beach with my boyfriend and watch the sunset together, even though it's cheesy and only happens in the movies. Tonight was perfect.

"A little" The wind picked up and he pulled me even closer to him, not that it was possible because of how close we were.

"Thank you for this evening" He mumbled into my hair, as I flattened down my dress.

"No, thank you" I giggled and leant my head back on his shoulder. "You made it perfect"

"You know, when I first met you, I didn't think that I was gonna be with you for so long" He chuckled against my neck. "I'm so glad I have been"

"Me too," I nodded, a smile creeping up on my face. "Because you're amazing and I love being with you"

He giggled adorably into the crook of my neck, like he was trying to hide his face. I grinned at his cuteness and took his hands in mine, lacing our fingers.

-

"Goodnight, babe" I whispered and kissed Gracie's forehead, pulling the covers up to her chin.

"Night, Sel. Love you" She smiled, bringing her teddy bear into her chest.

"Love you, too" I whispered and turned out the main light in her bedroom, leaving her night light on.

I went back into my dark bedroom and laid down on the bed. Did Justin turn off the lights?

Seconds later, he emerged from the bathroom, leaving the light on so the bedroom had a warm glow to it. He walked out, shirtless and smiled at me.

"Selena" He whispered, crawling on the bed next to me.

"Yeah?" I whispered back, trying to focus my eyes on his face in the almost darkness.

He moved quickly and hovered above me, his face inches away from mine, so our noses were touching. Wow, he moves fast!

"Justin, what are you-"

"I just wanna do something, please let me?" He cut me off and pouted innocently. I could see his face now because of how close he was.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked, looking up into his honey coloured orbs. They have this power over me, like if Justin asked me to do something and looked straight into my eyes, I'd do it without thinking twice.

He didn't answer, instead he smiled a little and leant down, placing his soft lips on mine. This is actually the first time he's kissed me, usually it's me kissing him.

Catching on quickly, I kissed back and moved in sync with him. Moments like this with him are perfect. He trailed one hand down my exposed side and the other stayed by my head, holding his weight. He broke away from the kiss and lowered his head, attaching his lips to my neck.

"Justin, where are you going with-" Again, he cut me off, but this time with his finger against my lips.

"I just wanna do something" He whispered against my skin, making goosebumps cover my whole body.

He continued to kiss my neck softly, his hand now stroking my side with his thumb. Once he found my soft spot, he concentrated on that area and gently sunk his teeth into my skin, causing me to moan quietly.

He brought his hand up to my top and tugged on the end of it, silently telling me that he wanted it off. Just going with it, I let him take it off me and he returned to neck, where he resumed his work.

His cold hand rested on the side of my ribs, just under my bra, making me shiver. He trailed his wet kisses all the way down my neck, pausing at my collarbone and then to my chest. He kissed down the valley of my cleavage, making my breath hitch in my throat.

Oh my God.

Is this really happening? I never expected Justin to do anything like this.

He continued on his path down to my stomach, where stopped and paid close attention to his actions there. Now both of his gentle hands were rubbing my sides as he let his tongue glide along the skin of my stomach, causing another moan to escape my throat.

I began to squirm underneath him as he moved down to my hips, nipping and sucking near my hipbone. My hands found the bedsheets, which I cluctched tightly as my body began to vibrate.

Justin dropped his hands to the band of my shorts and pulled them down a little, so more skin was showing and they were hanging low on my hips. He dove down again and continued to kiss and suck around the area, making me moan a little louder and grip the sheets even tighter.

"Justin" I whispered breathlessly, releasing one hand from the sheets and placing it on his shoulder. "Justin, stop"

This was all becoming too much and if he went down any further, I don't know what would've happened, but it wouldn't have been innocent. At all.

He lifted his head, revealing his flawless and adorably flushed face. His hair was messed up at the front and his lips were parted, as he breathed heavily through them. He came back up to my level again and laid down next to me, nuzzling his face back into the crook of my neck.

Woah, that intense. I didn't expect it to turn into something so heated.

Justin placed feather-like butterfly kisses on my jaw, breathing unevenly. I pulled the covers over us and stared at the ceiling in shock. I can't believe that just happened.

I turned onto my side to face him, as his hand remained in it's position on my hip. He flashed me a cheeky smile and his eyes shined in the still almost darkness.

"I didn't know you meant that!" I giggled, returning the smile.

He shrugged and brought his face closer to mine. "I just thought I'd give it a shot"

"I don't even wanna know where you learnt that from" I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on his jaw.

He pulled me closer into his warm chest and kiss my forehead, giving me butterfies.

"I'm never letting you go, I need you" He whispered and rested his head on mine, tracing shapes on my back with his hand.

-

"Sel, wake up!" A voice screamed in my ear, making me groan and flutter my eyes open.

"What?" I mumbled, lifting my head off of Justin's shoulder.

"You're sick, you have spots! Look!" Gracie pointed at me with wide eyes.

I look down at myself and saw hickeys covering my chest and stomach, no doubt on my neck too.

I gasped and hit Justin's arm, making him open his eyes. "Justin, look what you did! I look like a leopard!"

He giggled and bit his lip. "A very beautiful leopard"

I blushed and looked back at Gracie, mostly so Justin couldn't see my flushed face. "I'm not sick, babe"

She furrowed her eyebrows and crawled onto the bed, sitting on my legs. "Then why are you all spotty?"

"Don't worry, Grace, I'm fine" I kissed her nose and pulled her down, so we were both laying together.

"Sel?"

"Yes?" I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

"Why is your top on the floor?"

-

yeah sel, why is your top on the floor? 😏