Delivered

Kooksbae: Hey, are you okay?
Delivered 11:01 am

Kooksbae: Kook?
Delivered 11:05 am

Kooksbae: oppa?
Delivered 11:07 am

Kooksbae: jungkookie~
Delivered 11:20 am

Kooksbae: yah.... there's no need to be embarrassed. Everyone has kinks.
Delivered 11:22 am

Kooksbae: Jungkook.
Kooksbae: please talk to me.
Delivered 11:30 am

Kooksbae: I don't think any less of you. For frizzle-frazzles sakes I care about you.
Delivered 11:37 am

Kooksbae: jungkook....
Delivered 11:49 am

Kooksbae: i'll.... tell you my kink if it'll make you feel better.
Delivered 12:00 pm

Kooksbae: .... thighs.
Delivered 12:09 pm

Kooksbae:..... Thiccc juicy thighs......
Delivered 12:11 pm

Kooksbae:....in tight leather pants.
Delivered 12:12 pm

Kooksbae: shizzle. I uh.... gotta go for a minute. I'll be back.
Delivered 12:13 pm

Kooksbae: please stop ignoring me...
Delivered 3:07 pm

Kooksbae: Jungkook
Kooksbae: Are you awake?
Delivered 9:03 pm

Kooksbae: did you eat?
Delivered 9:05 pm

Kooksbae: please. Im really worried about you, it's not like you to not open your messages.
Delivered 9:45 pm

Kooksbae: I'm not going to be able to sleep until I know you're okay.
Delivered 10:00 pm

Kooksbae: for every hour that passes im going to tell you something about me. To help me pass the time.
Delivered 10:30 pm

Kooksbae: do you like rain? I personally love the rain, especially thunderstorms. Something about the deep rolling noise calms me. The soft repetitive tapping of the water hitting the rest of the world always soothes all my worries.
Delivered 10:33 pm

Kooksbae: it's not helping at all tonight though. It's only making me more anxious for some reason.
Delivered 10:34 pm

Kooksbae: My favourite season is fall. The cold crisp air, the colourful leaves, the chilling rain. Everything dies in the fall, yesterdays flowers wither, todays problems fall with the dying leaves, being washed away by the rain, preparing to start anew in the new year.
What's your favourite season?
Delivered 11:32 pm

Kooksbae: I'm scared of the dark. The world always seem so much bigger in the dark. More things hiding in the shadows, more you can't see. I don't like things i cant predict. In a thunderstorm you know theres going to be light. And after that light, there will be that calming bass that rattles your ribs.
I always used to keep a night light on in my room and okay music so the silence didn't ring in my ears like an alarm. I still keep the hall light on when i sleep. I hate being here at night. Being alone.
Delivered 12:36

Kooksbae: I'm scared of trusting people. Of opening myself up and showing people my weaknesses. Growing up i was naive and nice to everyone I met, because thats who my mother raised me to be. But I was too nice. I let myself rely on someone and it came back to bite me. He used my trust against me, and tore down my strengths. He used my weakness and naive nature to ruin everything I made for myself. To destroy everything I was.
It's funny in a way. I promised myself I'd never put myself into that position again. That I'd never put someone else above myself again. That I'd never trust anyone again. Yet here i am. Pouring everything I try to hide from the world, to someone I barely know.
Delivered 2:00 am
Kooksbae: I trust you Jeon Jungkook.
Kooksbae: I trust you more than I've ever trusted anyone else and it scares the hell out of me.
Sent 2:01 am
Seen

PinkeuBunny: go to sleep Y/N.
sent 2:05am

Kooksbae: Goodnight Kookie. Please take care of yourself.
Sent at 2:05 am
Seen