Fanboi oppa

Pinkeubunny: noooonaaaaaaaaa

Kooksbae:Oooooooppaaaaaaa

Pinkeubunny: No oppa :c

Kooksbae: then no noona :P

Pinkeubunny: :(((

Kooksbae: pouting isnt gonna change that u know.🙄😂

Pinkeubunny: ik. Had to try tho lol
Pinkeubunny: so are you ready to go yet?

Kooksbae: just about, come on down, the door's unlocked.

Pinkeubunny: aightz

Y/N pov

The door squeaked open and clicked shut as Jungkook announced that he was there.

"Just a minute," you called out as you put the final touches on your makeup. You decided on a simple smokey eye with the emphasis being the bright red eyeliner. It was natural enough to be considered a daytime look, while having just enough pop for a night out. You let down your hair that had been clipped back, quickly fixing it before grabbing your clutch and walking to the living room where Jungkook was waiting.

"Wow," he said, scanning you from head to toe. You blushed slightly at the attention. You were wearing a simple but fashionable outfit consisting of; a loose white tank with a cross print, ripped black skinny jeans with a chain, and a red leather jacket. (Image above)

"So uhhh, y-you ready to go?" You stammered, breaking the silence before it could become awkward.

"Awe is someone getting shy," he smirked slowly moving towards you.

"W-what?" You said backing up until your back hit the wall. "No-"

You squeaked again as he stopped a couple mere inches from you, his arm pressed against the wall beside you. You gulped as without your heels on, you were faced directly with his exposed collarbone.

"Mmmhmmm," he hummed doubtfully. When you looked up you saw him staring back at you with that cocky grin of his. "You're so cute," he laughed as he backed away, patting your head.

"Yah! Not the hair!" You protested swatting his hand away and hiding your head from impeding attacks. He laughed again.

"You gonna put shoes on or you planning on going barefoot?" He questioned pointing down to your feet without shifting his glance from your eyes.

Aish this kids gonna be the death of me, you thought going to your previous days hiding spot to retrieve your favourite pair of strappy black heels. You braced yourself with the wall putting on your first heel before Jungkook came over and braced you by snaking a hand around your waist, moving your hand to his shoulder. "Thanks," you chuckled at the gesture slipping on your last shoe. "Such a gentleman." You said sarcastically, earning a forced frown from the taller.

"Noona, I'm hurt," he said, placing his other hand over his heart.

"Oppa, I said no noona," you pouted, laughing as he cringed. It took you a moment to realize his arm was still around your waist. "Jungkook, your hand?"

"Woah bae, our first date hasn't even begun yet and your already proposing?" He joked.

"Yah! Thats not what I meant-"

"Oohhhhh you want to hold hands. Of course bae," we smiled and winked as he took your farthest hand in his free one.

"Oof. Jeon Jungkook. You know thats not what I- EEK!" you shrieked in surprise as he spun you outward, so you were swapped sides still holding Hands.

"I know. You're just so fun to tease," he giggled childishly. "You got everything?" He asked switching to a more serious tone.

Keys, phone, tickets, wallet, you made a mental checklist, "Yup, we're good to go!" You smiled, adjusting your grip on his hand before the two of you left your apartment, locking the door behind you.

You ended up taking a cab to get to the venue, and Jungkook was so excited he practically dragged you to your seats after checking in. They were great seats, had a clear view of the full stage, and a photo op at the end.

•••

"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!" Jungkook exclaimed on the way to the photo op.

"Frizzle-frazzling" you corrected laughing as he jumped around like a rabbit.

"What's so funny?" He said in his childish voice. He sounded like a baby bunny, his smile showing his white teeth.

"You, you're acting like a kid on Christmas morning," you laughed, rolling your eyes.

"This is BETTER than Christmas morning!" He jumped around some more then ran to you and gave you a bear hug. "Thank you so much for taking me noona!"

"Yah! I can't breathe." You exaggerated, trying to pry the oversized child off of you. "Oppa," you pouted when he didn't budge.

"No oppa!"

"No noona!' You responded, sticking out your tongue. "Look here he comes," you pointed, changing the topic and successfully getting Jungkook to let go of you.

"GD sunbaenim!" He bowed deeply, a huge smile plastered to his face,

You watched at the singer conversed with his fanboy, smiling at how happy he was. After a few minutes the three of you took your pictures and bid goodbye to GD.

"You are such a fanboi," you laughed as Jungkook set the photo as his lock screen.

"Yes. Yes I am." He ginned proudly.

"Fanboi oppa," you laughed.

A/N:
Wow that was a long one. I felt bad for leaving you guys hanging for a while, so I wanted to treat yous with some cute childish kookie. Also, wow I can't believe I'm almost at 2k reads already! You guys are seriously amazing and I love you all. I'll try to get another chapter uploaded soon, and get back into the humorous texts. 
Also lemme just say, if you guys ever get the chance to see BTS live DO IT! They are so amazing, and its worth every cent. Like seriously it was the best experience in my life.

Swaeg long and prosper,
Kook-book out 🖖😎