Notice!!

Ongaku academy will be a 4 series book, one for each season. It was because I already planned the end of the story but since this book has already has so many chapters I thought it'll get confusing. It confuses me a lot sometimes and having hundreds of chapter can be annoying, I decided I wanted to split the story in 4 fanfic one for each season and the aspect of that season.

I could've stopped the fanfic but whiles I was writing this fanfic I had a lot of imagination and ideas that popped in my mind when I daydream, I didn't want to forgot them or replace them with educational pointless stuff so I wanted to put it in a fanfic to remember the things that i thought about before I'll soon stuff my brain with school stuff. I normally do daydream at school especially when I got no one to talk to (I don't have as much interest in what 'normal' girls have).

After this I'm going to make a short story irrelevant to this story to take a small break of this plot and rethink ideas, an idea normally just popped up in my mind and so it began with that small idea to become a story that's how usually how I make fanfics since I don't like forgetting about it. After I finish the short story I will carry on with this to the summer of Ongaku (Yes there will be beaches and vacation and all summer stuff, fan-service and such and such).

I'm sorry if people doesn't agree with this but it feels like I would never make stories again after when my exams are closer and harder and tiring and wanting to throw all my notes in a a pit of fire sometimes (especially math, it should die), I would also like to tweak some of my grammar or things that doesn't make sense in this story.

But thank you for everyone who gives supports and comment on this story, it makes me happy knowing people likes my fanfic even though I know there is some boring parts.