❣ Chapter 1 Beginning ❣

Third POV

A spring time morning with the bright sun shining and sakura petals dancing around with the wind, a redhead boy starts walking along the sakura trees, skipping along happily with a bright radiant smile.

"It's gonna be my first time in a high-school and meeting new people........ wait.....meeting.....new...people?!" muttered the redhead boy to himself. He then started to panic and bend down holding his knees that were against his chest. Some people notice it but not many as it's early in the morning.

"Oh no I can't do that. The only people I've met were Kaa-san, Tou-san, Tenn-nii and the doctors. Strangers don't count I've never had a conversation with anyone since all I did was be in my house or at the hospital I couldn't even go to school or the shops" The redhead boy was none other then Nanase Riku with his cheerful and joyful personality. "I was home-schooled because of my condition but now it gotten a bit better but I still can't do too much physical activity. I wonder how Tenn-nii is doing though, he left me and my parents and went with Kujo-san and I never seen him since, maybe I could see him now. I don't know if he is in the same school but...... I need to stay positive" Riku then slapped himself on the cheeks to snap out of the negative thought and then stands up.

"OK! Nanase Riku is ready" Riku said with a loud voice and started walking.

"Okay I can do it.....I can do it" Riku repeated as he was walking. After, one of the sakura petals that was falling landed on Riku's nose. "Hey. A sakura petal is on my nose! Lucky!" said Riku with a loud and happy tone of voice, he was super excited and didn't notice a guy walking behind him, they soon bumped into each other, Riku then fell onto the ground.

"Ouchy! that must of left a mark. Anou, Gomenasai. I wasn't looking and I accidentally stopped to look at the sakura petals and you know... " apologized Riku whiles rubbing his butt where it hit the ground hard.

"Mou...You should be more careful. But here let me help you up" the guy insisted. He walked in front of the Riku and turned to face him to put his hand out to help Riku stand up.

Riku looked up and see a raven-haired boy with the same uniform on, Riku then realize that the boy had his hand out to give Riku a hand.

"Oh-um arigatou gozaimasu" thanked Riku as he place his hand on top of the other boys hand. The raven-haired boy then pulled him up.

"Your welco-" before the boy could finish his sentence he looked at Riku closer and saw him wearing the same uniform as him and looked the same age. "Excuse me but which year are you. You looked like your in the same year as me and have the same uniform but I never seen you before?" He asked

It took a while for Riku to answered since he actually made a conversation with a person but then snapped out of it. "Oh sorry my name Nanase Riku des and I am a 1st year student at Ongaku academy" Riku introduced himself as he bowed.

"I haven't seen you though......but anyway my name is Izumi Iori but call me Iori, I'm a 1st year and go to Ongaku academy to" mentioned Iori as he bowed as well.

"Oh, you probably don't know me because I wasn't at the entrance ceremony because I had to go to the doctors to do my final check up so I had to miss the ceremony" explained Riku.

"I wonder why he had to go to the doctors..." thought Iori but thought not to say it.

"Ne, you want to walk to school together we are early after all and I'm a bit worried if you can get to school without causing trouble" Iori huffed thinking that he was such a troublesome person and yet, there's something different to him.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault I was just happy" Riku pouted puffing up his cheeks, "But sure. We can walk together it's better to walk with someone anyway" smiled Riku

Soon after they started walking to school together, talking about their life and normal stuff however, Riku purposely didn't want to say anything about going to the doctors and avoid bringing that up in their friendly conversation.

*15 minutes later*

"Really your brother actually did that"  Riku laughed as he still walking to school with Iori.

"yes, he did it was completely funny when he woke up and had drool and his orange hair was in a mess and said that he is going to look smarter than me as I usually the one who have his school uniform perfect, Nii-san has them small things that needs fixing so" explained Iori whiles laughing, he's usually a little more colder and less talkative but when he met Riku he felt like it was okay to talk with him about anything. 

They carried on talking until they've seen the school and the main gate at a distance but continued to walk. When they were close to the school's main gate Riku stopped.

"This is a school that I'll be attending for now on" mumbled Riku as he looked at the gigantic building a little intimidated by how huge it is, Ongaku academy is popular with the amount of people wanting to go because it was different to other sch...

"This is a school that I'll be attending for now on" mumbled Riku as he looked at the gigantic building a little intimidated by how huge it is, Ongaku academy is popular with the amount of people wanting to go because it was different to other schools.

They both continued to walk and entered the school's ground. There were people in small groups and some walking through the main gate looking on their phone or reading a book.

"Huh we are in the school's ground now. Too bad we can't talk with each other much longer" pouted Riku as he was making a pouting face.

"true, you need to check which class your in.....wait your name was Nanase Riku right?" Asked Iori, he was pretty sure that he had already heard that name before which wasn't the time when Riku introduced himself.

"Yep that's my name" mentioned Riku looking a bit confuse on why he ask.

"Your that guy who wasn't in our class when the teacher was doing the roll call" remembered Iori, remembering the teacher was asking where was he and if anyone else seen him.

"Does this mean I'm in your class?" asked Riku with his eyes glistening hoping that they are in the same class.

"Yes! We are in the same class. I can introduce you with my four other friends and my brother" mentioned Iori with a bright smile.

"Yay! We can be in the same class. I'm so happy" cheered Riku as he was holding both Iori's hand and his ruby-sunset eyes glistens.

"He is so cute I can't take it" thought Iori trying to look away and has a hint of red blush on his cheeks.

"hm? Iori your face looks a bit red you ok? You don't have a cold do you?" asked Riku whiles putting his forehead against Iori's forehead.

"W-w-what. Nanase-san what are you doing?" Iori backed away, flustered at the sudden contact with Riku.

Riku frowned and his expression was more sad making Iori feel slightly bad, "I wanted to check if you have a cold or a fever you looked red and I didn't want you to get sick" 

Iori sighed, "I'm fine don't worry, now let's go to our homeroom class we cannot be late on your first day here" 

"Hai! Lets go~" cheered Riku as he was smiling bright.

Riku and Iori then starts to walk to their home-room classroom and when they entered they saw......

___________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone~

this is going to be a new series that is a slice of life, have some yaoi momments, school lives and other things. I also picked a random image from the internet so credit goes to that artist. It might take longer for me to upload since I'm starting school again.

I hope you guys enjoy it 😁😁😁