❣ Chapter 39 emotionless tears ❣

*Third POV*

When Riku went back to the dorms he placed the keys on top of the desk near the entrance, he walked to Tenn's bedroom and closed the door. Riku went to the draws and got his sleepwear on. He sat down and looked at the handkerchief.

"What is that? Isn't that what Tenn-nii got from Okaa-san and Tou-san? Why did she think it was my handkerchief" thought Riku. "Ah...something's wet on my face" Riku touched his cheeks and noticed that it was tears.

"What is this water substance?" thought Riku. Riku isn't sad mentally but he started crying for some reason. He looked down at the handkerchief and quietly sobbed.

*Takayuki situation*

Takayuki was back at his home in his bedroom browsing on his phone, "I wonder how Sayuri doing" thought Takayuki. "She said she was going to Hikari's house to study and work together on a project."

"Takayuki! We need to head to the hospital this instant!" ordered the mother.

"Huh? Why do I? Why do we?" questioned Takayuki

"Sayuri has been hit by a car whiles she was heading home"

"What!" shouted Takayuki and ran up down to see his mother looking stressed and worried.

"We need to hurry up and go now!" demanded Takayuki. The mother and Takayuki both left and drove to the hospital where Sayuri was treated

*At the hospital*

When Takayuki and his mother arrived, they rushed to the receptionist and asked where Sayuri's room was. They fast walked to the room and entered without knocking.

"How is she? Is she alright?" asked the mother

"Her right arm is fractured and it looks like the impact of the floor might damaged her head" explained the doctor. "Right now she is unconscious and we need to look at the head in case of an major injury"

Takayuki went past the doctor and checked on Sayuri, her right arm was badly fractured due to the hit of the car and the left side of her arm was grazed because the impact on the ground.

"Who did this to her?! Was it an accident?!" questioned Takayuki as he turned to see the doctor.

"Apparently to witnesses she saved a red-haired boy and pushed him but she got hit instead"

"Red-haired.....Do you know any witnesses that know his year?"

"Someone said that his uniform and age looked around a 1st year student who goes to Ongaku Academy"

"I knew it....So it was you Nanase Riku, I heard from my friends that you have a small bodyguard who was Tenn and threatened my friends. Dam you...can you not live and stay dead before you ruin people's lives" muttered Takayuki

"Anyway you two need to leave now so we can check on any major injury, if there are and they are life threatening I will contact you immediately"

"Hai please do...." answered the mother. "Come on Takayuki we need to go now"

"Tsk, fine.."murmured Takayuki

*Trigger POV*

It was late around seven in the evening, they got delayed because of when they headed to their dorms there were a group of girls who wanted to go to karaoke and wanted Trigger to come, Gaku and Tenn politely refused the invitation however Ryuu tried to say no but they didn't care and so drag him along with them.

"Tadaima..." muttered Ryuu in exhaustion of doing karaoke

"Ryuu next time politely tell them no and run afterwards" intoned Gaku

"Run! I could never do that!"

"Then slowly walk away or make an excuse saying you must go see your sick little brother something like that" added Gaku

"I'll be going to my bedroom checking on Riku" mentioned Tenn

"Hai, would you like anything to eat?" asked Ryuu

"I'll be fine" Tenn went to his room and closed the door

"Gaku do you want to eat?"

"No, I'll be going out to help my Obaa-chan who is my Okaa-san side of the family" mentioned Gaku as he was going to leave again

"Ittekimasu" Gaku then opened the door

"Itterasshai" waved Ryuu. Gaku then closed the door and headed off. "Now then what shall I do....clean? Yea I'll clean" thought Ryuu as he happily went off to clean everywhere.

*Tenn's bedroom*

When Tenn entered his room he saw Riku looking down on a handkerchief, Tenn took off his coat and hanged it up and walked closer to Riku and noticed it was the handkerchief that he gave him.

"Riku you got the handkerchief back where was it?" Tenn asked looking at Riku who was looking at the handkerchief. Riku looked up to see Tenn and Tenn noticed that there are some tears shedding.

"Tenn-nii why are my eyes watery and water flowing out?" asked Riku

"Don't tell me..." muttered Tenn. "Riku how do you feel right now?" asked Tenn.

"I feel nothing.." replied Riku

"Is he feeling pain?" Tenn grabbed Riku's right hand and pinched Riku's hand. Riku didn't respond to the pain. "It's not pain either" Tenn gently rubbed Riku's hand where he pinched it and let go.

"So he isn't feeling any sadness or sympathy of anything, that's a relief.." muttered Tenn

"Tell me...what was you thinking about?"

"I was walking back until this girl wanted to talk to me and giving me the handkerchief back but I refuse and cross the street but then there was a car coming but she saved me from getting hit but instead she got hit...I didn't know what to do...I couldn't help her"

Tenn gently rubbed Riku's back. "Why did she have your handkerchief?" asked Tenn

"I don't know...but thinking about it makes my eyes watery"

"It must be when he was with IDOLiSH7" thought Tenn as he looked over to Riku who was still crying but not looking sad. "This must mean his body and nerves are just doing it and not mentally, that's okay. If I order him not to do that I don't know how much longer he can last" thought Tenn. Tenn stood up and took off his clothes to put on his sleepwear on.

"Since you seem like you had a rough day why don't we go to sleep, you don't need to tell me what happened at school, I'm sure not much has happened to you" suggested Tenn

"Hai" Tenn got in bed and patted on the left-side of the bed indicating Riku to lay there. Riku nodded and laid on the left side of the bed. Tenn put the covers over Riku and himself. Riku slowly stopped crying but few tears are still coming out, Tenn embraced Riku making Riku closer to his chest. Tenn caressed Riku's hair soothing his pain whiles hearing his little twin's whimper.