❣ Chapter 15 practice ❣

They both said there final goodbyes and went their separate ways to their dorms

_____________________________________________________

Riku POV

I was still walking back from the park when I met Tenn-nii, I hope he would still love me even if I'm in a idol group, he's always nice and kind so I was glad that he hasn't change as much as I thought he would. I just need to head back the dorms and hope they're not going to shout out me, I've got my keys right.....*checks pockets*. Phew I do, I can't wait when we practice our dance and singing we're performing on Tuesday and now it's Sunday so today and Monday we have time practice. I just need to not overwork mys of before they'll find out.

*Few minutes later...* Third POV

Already at the door step, Riku came closer and unlocked the door going in the dorm where hopefully everyone won't be mad at him from going out. "Taidama" he greeted closing the door. There was then a sudden shaking of the dorm and everyone in I7 except Iori came rushing in, Iori was the only person who didn't ran but still had a uneasy face.

"RIKU/RIKKUN/RIKU-KUN!" everyone shouted dashing toward Riku who would wanted to go the opposite way and run away.

"Where have you been?!" Mitduki burst out playing his hands on top of Riku's shoulders

"Yea we didn't see you in your room or anywhere else, you should've have at least told one of us" Yamato scolded pushing his glasses back.

Riku slightly back away to have more personal room before answering them. "But I left a note on my desk". There was a a quiet pause in the dorm before dashing to Riku's room, Mitsuki also grabbed Riku's wrist in case if they still couldn't see it. When they entered in the room they didn't see any note and looked over to Riku waiting for the excuse.

Riku scanned the around his room, he was pretty sure that he left a note but he didn't had to look closer a he could see it on his desk "Look, It's right there" he pointed at the desk with the note and it was on the back so you couldn't see the writing on it which was partially Riku's fault.

"Oh, it was there" Mitsuki had a dumbfounded expression, feeling stupid at the same time.

"I guess we didn't see the writing nor the paper since we were rushing" Sogo awkwardly chuckled remembering that morning was hectic with everyone rushing and running around everywhere trying to find Riku, they checked the kitchen, the washing machine and five times in his room.

"Okay...why don't everyone go in the living room and we can carry on with the chat and Riku, you can tell us where you was" Nagi suggested trying to move on from worrying aboutwhere had  Riku gone off.

All of them agreed noding and went out of Riku's room entering the living room. Everyone sat down on the couch and chairs and stayed in silent.

"So....Riku-kun where did you go?" Sogo awkwardly asked breaking the silent.

"When I woke up it was quite early but the sun was still shining so I thought maybe taking a little stroll at the park won't hurt and I also met Tenn-nii, we both talked with each other for a bit. It was really fun!" Riku had a big smile creeping in thinking about it more and more.

"....Tenn-nii?" All of them repeated not. knowing who he was

"Ah, he's my older twin brother. Kujo Tenn in the 2nd year "

It then went silence for a few moments...

"WWHHHAAAATTT!!"

Mitsuki came closer to Riku and patted his shoulder "You know that he is an idol right?" he asked his hands trembling thinking that Riku's twin is the Kujo Tenn.

Ongaku Academy: Spring's beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें