❣ Chapter 38 Hopeless ❣

"Oh and I forgot to mention but-" Iori was interrupted by the bell ringing that lunch break is over. 

_______________________________________

"Dammit, I forgot to persuade him to be in IDOLiSH7, but if I did I doubt he remembers that he used to be in IDOLiSH7" thought Iori as he turned back to his seat. All the rest of I7 opened the door and came back looking like they had a great time at lunch whiles Iori is still blushing over everything that Riku did and what he himself did.

"Ichi, how did it go? Did he accept it? Would he still be our friend?" asked Yamato who sat behind Iori

"Shh, I'll tell you later. Class is starting" he said making hush sound.

Mrs Susuki came in like always and class began with it's ordinary hours of learning.

*After school*

When the final bell rang everyone started to grab there stuff and head home, in the I7 classroom Riku was packing his stuff and left the classroom. When he left he saw his brother and his friends.

"Riku I need to go and see the head teacher's office so I want you to walk straight home and don't wait for us. Here are the keys for the dorm and be safe okay?" Tenn then handed Riku the keys but came closer to his ears. "If anyone says anything to you, you will politely say you can't talk and your busy okay?" whispered Tenn. Tenn waved goodbye and headed to Kotori's office.

*Trigger POV*

Trigger entered the office and see Kotori looking out from her window, she turned around and see Trigger.

"Gaku! Your here!" shouted Kotori as she walked over smiling to see her son.

"Are you still in contact with your tou-san?" asked Kotori as she sat at her desk

"I guess but I never talk to that old man that much" mentioned Gaku

"I see, if he ever says anything to you that is bad or negative then I'll talk to him"

"Hai"

"Kotori-san, why did you want to see us?" Tenn asked directly wanting to get it over and done with.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about something, Nanase Riku-kun. Isn't he living with you guys at your dorms?" questioned Kotori

"Hai but I'll take full custody of him, he's my twin and since we never see each other me and Riku wanted to stay with each other. Like you said our parents are dead, me and Riku have no relative that are living near us and Riku seen his Okaa-san killed and her dying in front of him. Won't that be traumatizing for him?" explained Tenn

"Uhh...Tenn isn't that to casual and straightforward to say" muttered Ryu

"Ha if my old man dies, I won't really care" Gaku mumbled to himself but after got elbow hit by Ryuu.

"Even if that's true you didn't got consent from me and he has his friends to support him"

"That's true but having his own twin with him to support him, wouldn't that be better?" suggested Tenn

"How about IDOLiSH7 what would happen to them?"

"Scout a new person" Tenn bluntly said.

"No, they've already perform once with Riku and if there was a new member people would complain about it since Riku is really popular with the girls"

"Well I am not going to hand Riku to IDOLiSH7 nor you he will stay with me and it won't be troublesome or in the way of me being an idol"

"Wasn't it Riku-kun's dream to become an idol?" Kotori reminded. She always heard his parents talking about his dreams but couldn't achieve of his weak body of his.

But Tenn ignored that statement and directly said what he thought. "Yes but he can watch me instead, it's much safer for him that way."

Hearing that Kotori sighed knowing that Tenn still handy understood or that someone hung was blocking his reasonings. "fine but I will suspend the IDOLiSH7 group and wait for Riku to respond if he wants to still be in I7 or not. If he does there is no choice but let him be at the dorms and stay there instead"

"Fine then"

Thinking that the whole conversation ended, Gaku was still a little confused on why he and Ryuu was called out. "Okaa-san if this was about Nanase then why did you ask me and Ryuu to come?"

"Well I wanted to see your cute little face~ and Ryuu I need in case if Tenn was lying or if I need to ask him if  anything was suspicious"

"So I'm the useless one..." Gaku said, thinking he really didn't need to ask as he already knew the answer but was hoping he could be wrong.

"Well that's it for today, you may leave now"

"Hai" Trigger bowed and headed out.

*Sayuri and Hikari POV*

They were at Hikari's house doing their project together, their school wasn't opened because the teachers had to go on a course so school was off for them.

"Nee Hikari do you not mind being friends with me?" asked Sayuri

"Eh? No, I love you so much and I don't care if people doesn't feel the same way"

"But you've lose most of your friends since you started hanging around with me"

"I don't care, I still have my friends who are close to me but your still important to me, don't think of yourself as a burden. It's fun having a clumsy little person with me"

"I don't if I should take that as a compliment...oh yea I forgot to mention but do you know the performance that we watched with them 7 boys"

"Yea what about IDOLiSH7, they are new I believe" mentioned Hikari

"I've got the red-haired idol handkerchief, I want to return it though but Onii-chan said that he won't be needing it"

"Heh...I think you should still give it to him, maybe your brother doesn't know that it's really important"

"Should I....ah look at the time I have to get going now" mentioned Sayuri as she was packing her stuff

"Want to come tomorrow after school?"

"Sure"

"Bye-bye Hikari"

"See ya later Sayuri~" waved Hikari

Sayuri left the house and headed back to her own house, on the journey there, there was a road she had to cross but before she could cross it she notice someone opposite to her. It was Nanase Riku.

"It's him the red-haired idol, I can give him the handkerchief now" thought Sayuri. She ran up to Riku where he was about to cross the road.

"Um excuse me but I think this is your handkerchief" mentioned Sayuri as she shown Riku the handkerchief

"Sorry I can't, I'm busy and need to get back to the dorm" apologized Riku and turned to his left to walk across the road. Riku didn't check the road if it's safe to cross but when he was nearly at the other side a car was driving but his focused was getting to the dorm

"Wait there's a car!" Sayuri shouted. Riku didn't answer and carried on walking but when the car was close Sayuri ran and  pushed Riku and letting go of the handkerchief, luckily Riku was safe on the other path but Sayuri was hit by the car, everyone around came to Sayuri to help.

Riku was on the ground and was about to stand before he felt something on his lap, it was the handkerchief that Sayuri tried to give to him. "Isn't that hers...." Riku looked and saw the car stopped and Sayuri on the floor, there wasn't any blood but the impact was big. "I need to help that girl...." thought Riku as he was getting up from the ground he tried to walk closer but stopped, remembering what Tenn had told him. "If anyone says anything to you, you will politely say you can't talk and your busy okay?". "I want to help though..." his eyes slightly glistened before it turned to dull again. "I can't...." murmured Riku as he turned and walked away.