❣ Chapter 5 The other twin ❣

both parted ways going to the main entrance

____________________________________________________

When he was finally outside walking towards the main gate, he suddenly heard a voice behind him and turn to see five boys, he had recognize them because they were in his class: Tsuyoshi Soma, Yoichi Kurosawa, Satoshi Tachibana, Takeo Yoshida and Takayuki Kosaka(The member that juts left I7). 

"Ne, Riku right? you pissed me off when you was in the classroom. Letting the girls surrounding you like that isn't cool for someone who just came in on their first day" Takayuki jested, all of them looked intimidating to Riku and just wanted to run but felt like his legs wouldn't move.

"Gomennasai!" Riku immediately apologized not wanting to get into a fight especially when it's his first day what would his parents think? "Ano, you are Kosaka Takayuki-san right? Aren't you the one who got scouted but didn't want to become one?" Riku nervously asked but regretted afterwards seeing Takayuki's face going dark.

"Yes well. I want to stay with my girls looking at them and talking to them but when you came all the girls went to you and left all the boys at the back so we're gonna punish you" Takayuki barked out loud.

"Ha! be prepared readhead" provoked Yoichi

"I'm sorry for making you mad" Riku tried his best to do whatever he can to asses the situation but it wasn't working out for him.

"You  seriously have no backbone, I could easily squash you" sneered Tsyuyoshi

the other three started to laugh and all of them was getting close to Riku.

"Oh no what do I do. I can't go out of school because I have to wait for Iori so it only leads me going everywhere but my condition.....I guess I have to run out of school and hide in a bush" Thinking to himself before starting to run to the main gate but soon after the other 5 boys started running and outrun Riku. Tsuyoshi then kicked Riku whiles running and Riku fell on the ground hitting his kneels first and avoid hitting his head on the hard-ground. The five boys then started hitting him not hard but lot's of time to make him suffer the pain.

"Please s-stop" He had his head covered by his arms trying not to get too damaged.

"Tsk. Seriously, you want us to stop after you took all the girls and feed you pocky" raged Satoshi kicking him at the kneecap making Riku jerk a little.

"Ha how pathetic are you it makes me give you pity.....ha never. Not someone like you" scowled Yoichi

"This is what you get after you take all the girls and have them for yourself" scoffed Takayuki. They carried on hitting him and soon enough bruises started forming on his arms and legs, Riku was about to give up and just let them hit him until he heard a voice.

"Hey. You shouldn't pick on people" called out a voice that was stern and calm.

"Ha and why shouldn't we" Tsyuyoshi turned to see the figure that was slightly far away but can still his voice loud and clear.

"Well if you do, you seriously have no life"

"Come on fight us if you think your the hero and savior" Satoshi scoffed.

When the person came closer they could see, it was Kujo Tenn.

"I don't want to pick a fight with someone as pitiful as you." Tenn smirked looking down on them.

"Ne, Takayuki he's a 2nd year. We shouldn't mess with our elders who is also an idol" whispered Yoichi to Takayuki's ear warning him about the danger if he did actually did something to a senior who is an idol.

"Tch let's go boys, we shouldn't mess with this pretty boy right here.......don't worry Nanase Riku we'll get you back someday...." Takayuki muttered before leaving.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Tenn whiles keeling down see who it is and if they are okay.

Riku's face was on the floor so Tenn didn't know who it was until he looked up "Thank you.....wait.....Tenn-nii? Is that you?!" Riku exclaimed loudly whiles getting up and sitting on the floor because he grazed his leg a little and left a hole in his trousers. "Ouchy. That stings" muttered Riku

"Riku? Since when can you go to school?" asked Tenn.

"My condition is a bit better but Tenn-nii where was you? I didn't see you on the 1st year floor"

"I've moved up since I studied more so I'm in second year now" 

"Ohh, that's why. Well I'm so happy to see you Tenn-nii" Riku smiled. Tenn then blushed a little seeing his littler brother smiling again, it made him happy inside though he ner showed it on the outside.

"Riku you grazed your leg and there is a hole in your trousers now, here let me help I got band-aids in my bag. Tenn then pulled up a band-aid and place it over the grazed mark on Riku's leg

"Arigatou Tenn-nii, you always carry band-aid even when you was little" Remembering those times, Riku chuckled at those fond memories of his.

"You kept falling down on your bed so you can try and copy when I dance so it made me used to putting band-aids in my bag in case if anything like that happens again" 

*past*

"Hey Tenn-nii I can do it. looky" shouted a small redhead Riku

"No Riku your going to- *bang*......hurt yourself......." muttered Tenn on the last sentence, he knew that Riku would fall over.

*Crys* *crys" "Wahhh Tenn-nii it hurts, wahh it hurts and i'm bleeding" cried Riku

"Sighs. I told you not to try and get up to copy me but here I brought band-aids" assured Tenn whiles putting the plaster on Riku

"Wai! Thank you Tenn-nii I love you so much" expressed Riku whiles giving a small peck on the cheek.

"Mou......as long your more careful" answered Tenn.

"Hai! I will, Yakusoku" promised Riku

*Back to the present day*

"That time was really sweet" Tenn had a small smile across his face, those times were also very dear and precious to Tenn. "Well anyway I have to go back now"

"Hai, bye Tenn-nii I hope I get to see you again" waved Riku.

"Bye-bye Riku" waved Tenn whiles turning back going out of  school.

"Tenn-nii is going to this school....wai! But he moved up since he studied a lot He's so cool~" thought Riku

Soon after Iori came and saw Riku at the gates

"Nanase-san I'm back I've got my bag. Sorry I was late I had to talk to the chemistry teacher saying where you were and having the girls stop screaming every time I say Nanase-san" explained Iori as he was slightly panting.

"It's okay I wasn't waiting that long anyway" Riku gently patted Iori's back trying to soothe his panting.

"What happened to you anyway? You got a bruised on your cheek and a hole in your trouser and there is a band-aid. Are you sure your okay? It doesn't seem like it" Inspecting Riku's body, Iori concluded that he must've have fallen somewhere he is the type to get injured a lot.

"Oh I just tripped and someone helped that's all" mentioned Riku. Iori's conclusion was right he thought. "Alright then. So let's start heading out to your house and try and convince your parents to let you move" Iori then began walking off, going out of the school premises.

"Hai!" Riku then rushed over to where Iori was and carried on walking alongside him.

Both now heading to Riku's house.