Episode 8

The Same Day, at the Egemenler Group.
Ferit is in his office.

Ferit: ( While talking to himself) I don't understand the non-professional behaviour of this girl. I think that I am his assistant and she is my boss. (While dialling the phone in anger) Hello, yes Ms Calah, where is Hazan. I want to see her in my office in a minute. (While shouting) Understood!!!!

Yagiz and Hazan are sitting in Yagiz's office, while Calah comes in.

Calah: May I come in Sir.

Yagiz: Sure.

Calah: Ms Hazan, Mr Ferit is waiting for you in his office.

Hazan: Okay, you can leave. I am coming. (To Yagiz) Yes so, what were we talking about??

Calah: He is saying he needs you in his office immediately. Understood!!!

Yagiz: Plz, Hazan just go. Otherwise brother will be angry on you again.

Hazan: AhAhah!!! Okay, okay I am leaving. (While scolding Ferit) I am just sick of this man's behaviour!!

Hazan leaves with Calah.

Yagiz: Oh My God!!!

At the Egemen Mansion, Azime, Sevinc and Cansu  come from outside and Hazim is sitting in the lounge.

Hazim: Welcome, welcome. How was your day?? Plz have a seat. Maid Plz bring some fresh juice for your so called Sevinc Hanim!!!

Sevinc: Hazim, plz no need to create a scene.

Hazim: Hmhm, scene!!!

Azime: What is wrong with you?? Why are you always shouting on her?? Hmm??

Hazim: Mother Plz, don't interfere in our personal matter. This is between me and my wife.

Sevinc: Wife!!!! Hmmm!!!

Azime: Wow!! Hazim amazing!!! When you have to shout on her or fight with her then she is your wife otherwise she is nothing, great!!! And if you fight with her in front of all of us then we are involved in this, and we will interfere. Understood!!!

Hazim: ( While shouting)I don't understand that are you my mother or her mother. In every matter you always go against me and support her. Why?? Why??

Azime: Yes, unfortunately I am your mother. And till my death I am ashamed of my self that I gave birth to you. And do you know, it is a shame for me to be called as the mother of Hazim Egemen. I am ashamed!!!

Hazim leaves in anger. Azime sits on the coach behind her and starts crying. Sevinc and Cansu console her.

At the Egemenler Group, Hazan enters Ferit's room ( again without knocking).

Hazan: Yes, you called me???

Ferit: Oh!! I am really sorry Ms Hazan. It means that I probably disturbed you, isn't it??

Hazan: Yes, you did. Hmmm!!!!

Ferit in anger throws the files on the table to the ground and shouts on Hazan.

Ferit: (While shouting) Do I seem a joker to you?? Is this a joke?? Is this office a joke?? All the people who come here to work are mad?? Hmm!! Come on tell me at last, do you want to work her or not?? Because I can't tolerate this behaviour anymore!!

Hazan: (Shivering with fear).

Ferit: (While Shouting) Come on tell me, I am waiting!! Come on!!

Hazan starts crying and leaves his office. Ferit gives a punch on the table in anger.

Cansu is sitting with Azime, meanwhile Sevinc comes in.

Sevinc: Mom Plz drink some water.

Azime: No, I don't want to eat nor drink anything.

Sevinc: Why you always do this, why you always fight with Hazim for me?? We both know that this will not change him, then why do you do this?? After all he is your son.

Azime: I Know but I can't see him shouting on you or fighting with you always, on every single topic. And it is also not good for Ferit, Yagiz and Cansu they are also affected by this.

Sevinc: They are used to it because it's not knew for them, they are seeing this from their childhood. My children are very strong, don't worry about them. Just take care of yourself. And don't hurt yourself by doing the things you never did.

Cansu: Yes grandmother, we are used to it. Don't worry about us. Now smile, you know we can't see you sad. Hurry up give me a big smile.

Azime: (While Smiling) My dear one. Come here (while hugging Cansu) I love you so much!!!

Cansu: (While hugging Azime) But I love you more!!!

Sevinc: (While Smiling).

At the Egemenler Group, Hazan is standing beside her table and throwing the things on the table to the ground.

Hazan: (while shouting and crying) Don't know how to talk to a women. Illmannered man!! Hmmm!!

The whole office is watching Hazan, suddenly Yagiz comes out of his office after listening to Hazan shouting and crying.

Yagiz: What happened?? Why are you shouting and crying like this??

Hazan: Why are you asking me?? Go and ask your bloody brother who even don't knows how to talk to a women. Illmannered Hitler. Hmmm!!

Yagiz: But what did he do?? Why are you shivering like this?? Okay first sit, then tell me.

Yagiz gives a seat to Hazan. Hazan sits on the chair.

Yagiz: know tell me.

Hazan: (While shivering and crying) Your, your brother shouted at me very badly and insulted me.

Hazan starts to cry out loud. Yagiz makes her calm.

Yagiz: Okay, okay relax. I can't believe that he shouted at you like this.

Hazan: Yes!!! Why would you believe me, after all he's your brother. Hmmm!!! (While coping Yagiz) I can't believe that he shouted at you like this. Hmmm!!!

Yagiz: No, I did not mean that. I mean that, how can he talk to you like this. Okay, stop crying, I will talk to my brother okay.

Hazan: No, no one will talk to him!! I am leaving this foolish job of such a bloody, Hitler man who does not even respect women.

Yagiz: Wait, Hazan just listen to me. I will.......

Hazan: Now you listen to me and tell this to your brother as well!! Now I will only return to this office on one condition that Your brother Mr. Ferit Egemen the so called boss of Egemenler Group will apologise to me. Understood!!

Yagiz: Hazan, but listen to me.......

Hazan leaves the office.