Episode 2

It's morning, Yagiz and Ferit come down stairs and Sevinc approaches them for breakfast.

Sevinc: Come and have breakfast.

Yagiz: After what happened last night, it's better for you to not force me.

Azime: Forget about it my son. You know that your father is aggressive but you are not like him. Come dear, sit with us and have breakfast.

Ferit: Come on Yagiz, forget it.

Cansu: Please brother and even dad is not here today.

Yagiz: Okay, okay.

They all start to have breakfast.After breakfast Yagiz and Ferit leave for office.

At the office.

Calah: Good morning Sir. It's good to see you at office after many day's Mr Ferit.

Ferit: Yes the last two day's were very busy at the site.

Calah: Hope everything goes good. Mr Ferit I have arranged your conference with the Chinese company in an hour.

Ferit: Good. I am in my room.

Ferit leaves.

Calah: You selected four candidates from the interview Mr Yagiz, which one of them should be finalized for the job? Should I bring their CV's to you?

Yagiz: Please. I am waiting for you in my room.

Yagiz leaves.

Hazan is sitting and applying nail polish while Asli is cutting vegetables.

Hazan: Asli I don't think that I will get this job. If they would have been willing to give me this job, they must have notified me up till now.

Asli: Maybe they have not selected the candidate yet. Don't worry you will surely get this job.

Hazan: Yes but if they were giving the job on the bases of beauty, then till this time I would have got the job.

Asli: It's not a beauty competition Hazan, it's a job for the personal assistant.

Hazan: I know.

Yagiz is in his room while Calah comes to discuss about the selected candidates.

Calah: May I come in Sir.

Yagiz: Yes sure!!

Calah brought the CV's of the selected candidates and Yagiz is having a look on them to make a final decision.

Calah: So, what do you think Sir? Which candidate is valid for this job in your opinion??

Yagiz: I think Hazan Camkiran is better for this job.

Calah: But don't you think she's got fired from her previous job's frequently.

Yagiz: You are right but her CV is much better than the CV's of other candidates. I think we should give her a chance for two months, and if she works perfectly than her job will be permanent otherwise we will look for other candidates.

Calah: Ok Sir, as you wish.

Yagiz: I also think that we have not found that perfect candidate for whom we were looking for.

Calah: I also think this Sir!!

Yagiz: Now you can leave and notify Hazan Camkiran that she has received this job.

Calah: Ok Sir.

Calah leaves.

Calah calls Hazan. Bell rings and Hazan picks up the phone.