Episode 7

The same day.(Episode 6>continued).

Yagiz arrives at Engin's house.

Yagiz: Hi!!

Engin: Hi. How are you??

Yagiz: I am fine. What about you?

Engin: Ahha!! Atleast you remember that you have a friend.

Yagiz: It's...............

In between, Aasuman arrives.

Aasuman: I think Mr Yagiz has found someone special that's why he's too busy now a days.

Yagiz: Hi!! By the way, what do you mean by someone special?

Aasuman: Hi! Don't behave like a child. I know you are smart enough to understand what I am saying.

Engin: It's easy to understand that, who is "someone special" in a handsome and young man's life.

Yagiz: Now I understand what you were talking about. Look, there's nothing like that.

Engin: It's really sad to hear this that you are even not telling anything to your best friend.

Yagiz: There's nothing like that, what should I tell you??

Engin: Okay, if you are saying, then let's believe in it.

Yagiz: Thank you!!

Aasuman: I think that you should get married now.

Engin: This advice has deeply touched my heart. Yes, you should get married by the end of this year so that our children could be of the same age and be best friends like us.

Yagiz: Please. I don't even want to talk about marriage and you are thinking about kids. Really??

Engin: Hmmm!! So that means you will never get married??

Yagiz: May be someday. But not at this point of life.

Engin: Why not at this point of life???

Yagiz: I have just stepped in the business. It's just been an year. I have some goals. And till they aren't achieved I can not even think about marriage. Because I want all my concentration on business.

Engin: Just think about it, how can marriage effect business. I am also married and also running my business successfully.

Yagiz: Do you want me to leave???

Engin: Okay, okay. Relax. We will not talk about this anymore.

Yagiz: That would be better.

The next Morning,
Hazim Egemen is at his political office with his assistant Kerim. And suddenly Ahmet Sarihan arrives.

Hazim: Come my friend, come!! I was waiting for you anxiously.

Ahmet: You waited and I am here.

Hazim: Have a seat.

Ahmet: Yes, thanks.

Hazim: So is the plan ready.

Ahmet: Ready and about to be accomplished. This is the last day of Vural and Kemal.

Hazim: That's like my best friend. This is the punishment of coming in our way. Hahahahaha!!!!!

Ahmet: Absolutely. Hahahahaha!!!!!

Kerim: Hahahahaha!!!!!

At the office,
Ferit and Yagiz are sitting in Ferit's office and Hazan enters the room without knocking.