Episode 6

The next day.

Sevinc, Ferit and Azime are having their breakfast. Hazim is not here in Turkey as he had gone to France for an urgent and secret meeting about politics. Hazim Egemen will be back after two or three days. Ahmed Sarihan had also gone along with Hazim.

At the Egemen Mansion. A little talk while doing breakfast.

Ferit: Mom, where is Yagiz?? He is not here yet.

Sevinc: He went to the office at 8:00 am. He said that he has a very important meeting so he needs to leave early.

Ferit: Hmmmm... Okay, then I am also leaving. Have a good day.

Azime and Sevinc: Same to you!!!

Ferit leaves for construction site.

Ferit while sitting in the car. He calls Hazan. Hazan is not answering his call. At last he calls Calah.

Calah: Good morning Sir!!

Ferit: Good morning! Calah I want you to call Hazan as she is not answering my call, tell her to get ready and I will be at her house in half an hour to pick her up for the construction site tour. Okay.. Do you understand??

Calah: Okay Sir!! As you wish. Have a good day.

Ferit: You too have a good day Calah. Bye!!

Ferit ends the call while Calah calls Hazan and informs her about today's plan. Hazan immediately gets ready.

After a while, Ferit reaches Hazan's house and they both leave for construction site.

Hazan is sitting at the back seat with Ferit while the driver is driving the car. Hazan hates to sit in car without music.

Hazan: Mr Ferit, don't you like music??

Ferit: Not that much.

Hazan: If you allow, can I turn on the music.

Ferit: Of course!! But keep the volume low. Otherwise it will great noise.

Hazan: (In an angry mood) OKAY!!

After sometime.

Hazan: Don't you have any girlfriend??

Ferit: Are you asking me.

Hazan: Of course.

Ferit: Don't you think you are talking with your boss, and it's a personal question.

Hazan: (While chewing gum) So what. Is it forbidden to ask this type of question from the boss. I don't think so.

Ferit: But I think that it is forbidden especially for my personal assistant to ask these type of personal questions by me. I hope you understand. By the way, I don't have any girlfriend.

Hazan: Why!! I am asking just for information.

Ferit: I don't have interest in these type of foolish relationships. Now, plz don't talk too much.

Hazan: Okay, sorry Sir.

At the Egemenler Group.
Yagiz returns from the meeting and starts to prepare for his next meeting. Nihan(an employee) is giving a briefing to Yagiz about the meeting they have just attended.

Nihan: Thankfully, the meeting was great Sir.

Yagiz: Hmm. You are absolutely right.

Nihan: Sir, these are the conditions on which the company has decided to work with us. You should have a look.

Yagiz: This project is very important for our company. I will deal with this project by my self.

Nihan: Sure Sir. I think it's a good idea.

Meanwhile Calah comes in.

Calah: Sir, are you ready for the next meeting??

Yagiz: Yes, of course. Nihan we will discuss these conditions later. Okay!!

Nihan: Sure Sir.

Yagiz: Let's go Calah.

Yagiz and Calah leave for the meeting.

At the construction site. Ferit is having a discussion with the engineers and builders, while Hazan is throwing stones in a lake near by.

Ferit: Excellent. This design is perfect for a grand hotel.

Engineer: Thank you Sir.

Ferit calls Hazan.

Ferit: Hazan.. (While shouting) Hazan....

Hazan: Yes. I am coming. Wait..

Ferit: What are you doing Hazan?? We have come here to work, not to play with rocks. Now give me the budget file for this grand hotel.

Hazan: Ohhh!! I forgot that file in the car. Sorry. I will just bring it. Don't worry, I am just bringing it.

Feirt: How careless she is.

Hazan brought the file and Ferit is discussing the budget with the engineers. While Hazan is just looking here and there.

Ferit is having a tour of the construction site along with Hazan.

Ferit: So, what do you think about the design of this hotel. Isn't it good.

Hazan: I don't think so. Aaahhhaa!! I mean very good. Excellent. The design is excellent!!

Ferit: This design is perfect for a grand hotel.

Hazan: Don't you think that there are two many rocks at the construction site?? It's too rocky.

Ferit: Hazan, this is a construction site, not a palace. People are working here, so of course there will be material spilled here and there. Plz don't ask these silly questions again.

After sometime the leave the construction site and are coming back. It's 9:00 pm. It's very dark.

Hazan is chewing gum and dancing while listening to the music. Ferit is getting irritated.

Ferit: (In an angry voice) Plz Ms Hazan. What are you doing. We are sitting in a car, it's not a disco.

Hazan: I am just enjoying myself.

Ferit gave Hazan an angry look.

Hazan: Okay... Sorry Sir!!!

Ferit: (Giving the instructions to the driver) Drive towards the restaurant.

Hazan: Why??

Ferit: What why?? Of course for dinner. Are not you feeling hungry??

Hazan: Yes.. very much.

Hazan and Ferit have dinner and afterwards they leave.

Ferit: (Instructing the driver) Drive towards Ms Hazan's house.

Hazan: Why??

Ferit: To drop you.

Hazan: No. No, there's no need. You can drop me here at the road side. I will go myself.

Ferit: Look. It's too dark and you are my responsibility. I took you from your house in the morning and now it's my responsibility to drop you at your house safely. Okay.

Hazan: Okay!! Thanks.

Ferit drops Hazan at her house and leaves.

Yagiz goes to meet his friends.