Episode 4

The same day.( Episode 3>continued).

Calah and Hazan at the office. They both have a little conversation after leaving Ferit's room.

Hazan: (While shouting) Why you lied to me?? You told me that Mr Ferit is waiting for me in a very good mood, but he was very aggressive.

Calah: I am the manager of this company, not Mr Ferit's assistant, that I would know of his mood.

Hazan: Ohh!! For the first time in my life, I have discovered that an assistant is supposed to keep check of her boss's work as well as his mood.

Calah: Are you here to discuss these foolish topics or to learn something related to work.

Hazan: Okay, okay!! Don't talk to much. Let's go and don't talk to me in this way again.

They both leave.

At the Egemen House. Sevinc and Hazim are sitting in the lounge.

The maid brings coffee for Hazim Egemen.

Hazim: Emmhuh!! (While shouting) Is this a office? Hmm, How many times I have told you that I drink strong black coffee with no milk and no sugar. (While pointing finger towards Sevinc)  Do you care about your husband? From morning till night, you are always reading these foolish magazines or thinking about your sons.

Sevinc: I could make you coffee but you don't like the coffee made by me, and it's not my fault if she doesn't make the coffee according to your standard.

Hazim: (While shouting) Is this a way to talk to your husband?? Is this a way? How many times I have told you that don't talk to me like this. Listen this very well and note this that a husband is his wife's second GOD.

Sevinc: A GOD like you!! I can not do a sin to consider a man like you as GOD, a man who doesn't care about anyone else except him not even of his children's!!!!!!!!!!

Hazim: Sevinccccccc.............

Hazim tries to slap Sevinc but Cansu comes in front of her and Hazim slapped Cansu instead of Sevinc. Cansu falls to the ground and her head hits the table, blood starts coming out and she faints.

Hazim: Can...su...... my.... daug.....ther......!!!!!!!!

Sevinc: Ah ah!!!! Cansu, my dear, my angle plz open your eyes. Plz, plz.................

Azime: Look, look what have you done!!!! Shame on you. Look what you have done to your own daughter with your own hands, look, look.......

Sevinc: Let's take her to the hospital, she's not opening her eyes.

They all take Cansu to the hospital.

While at the office.
Ferit enters Yagiz's room.

Yagiz: Brother, you would have asked me to come. Why did you bothered?????

Ferit: Plz, don't be to formal. I am your elder brother not your boss. If you can come to my office so I can also come to your office. Understood!!!!!!!!

Yagiz: Okay, okay. Tell me what's the matter.

Ferit: About tomorrow's meeting I was thinking that.....................

Meanwhile Yagiz's phone rings.

Yagiz: Excuse me brother.

Ferit: Sure.

On the phone with Azime.

Yagiz: Hello!!

Azime: Yagiz dear son, just leave everything and come right to the hospital.