Episode 3

It's early in the morning, Hazan is getting ready for office.

Hazan: Look Asli, am I looking good. See is my lipstick matching my outfit???

Asli: Hazan plz don't ask me this question again and again, for how many times I have to say that Ms Hazan you are looking very pretty.

Hazan: Okay, I will not ask you again. Okay now I am leaving, I am already late.

Asli: That's why I was saying you to sleep early, anyways best of luck.

Hazan: Thanks sweetie, bye....

Asli: Love you, bye.....

Hazan leaves.

At the office.

Ferit: Is she here yet or not???

Calah: Who Sir, was someone supposed to be here???

Ferit: Where is your mind busy Ms Calah??? I am asking about the girl you selected as my personal assistant unfortunately.

Calah: Oh Sir, I am really sorry. I totally forgot about it.

Ferit: (while shouting) What is happening in this office, will someone tell me. What's this, I didn't came to office for only two days and look at the state of the office. Is this a joke, are you playing a game here. Remember Ms Calah you and every single person who is here in this office, is here to work just work. Understood!!!!!

Calah: (while shivering) I am sor... sorry Sir really I am very sorry Sir. This will not happen again.....

Meanwhile Yagiz enters the room.

Yagiz: What happened brother, why are you shouting your voice is coming outside???

Ferit: Is this a office Yagiz, is this the girl you have selected for me as my assistant, who is not here yet.

Yagiz: Calah you leave plz.

Calah leaves the room.

Yagiz: What are you doing brother?? I have selected that girl as your assistant, than why are you shouting at her?? Just look at her, how frightened she was!!!!

Ferit: You know that when the matter of business comes I accept no apologies not a single one.

Yagiz: I Know, but I am answerable to you not Calah, because I selected that girl not Calah.

Ferit: Okay, then you tell me that why is she not here yet?? Is she coming to an office or a picnic resort, that she is not here yet.

Yagiz: How would I know where she is!!! You are asking me like, she is not your personal assistant, she is my girlfriend.

Ferit: Maybe, I think that's the reason you gave her this job even without looking her punctuality!!!

Yagiz: Brother plz, I was just joking. And if she was my girlfriend, why would I sacrifice her as your assistant.

Ferit: Stop joking. Plz be serious at work.

Yagiz: But believe me when you are in the office you are not serious you act like Hitler.

Ferit: Plz.

Meanwhile Hazan enters the office.

Calah: Welcome Ms Hazan Camkiran. It's like the sun has just rised and you are here, so early.

Hazan: What!!! I thought I was late but i came early. That's very impressive. It means this office starts at 12:00. Great, atleast now I could sleep one hour more. Anyways where's Mr Boss's office??