Once he accepted the call before he could even greet his father he hear yelling.

"Listen my disipointment of a son i-i needs more beer! And money! And that's all your good for besides killing loved ones and making people unhappy!" His father slured, Jungkooks eyes got slightly glassy.

"I'm s-sorry. I um can only give a little money m-maybe you can find a job?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"Great! Now the only good thing your good for is gone yaknow what i-if your not gonna give me money then go fucking die, no-no body needs you!" His father yelled before hanging up.

Jungkook let's some silent tears fall as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

He walked to the small desk in their room which he used to use for studying.

He took out a pice of paper and wrote a whole page.

Then he walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Making sure to lock it from the inside.

"I'm sorry taetae. I love you s-so much"

Taheyung pov

I

sighed heavily as I neared me and Jungkooks house on my way back from work.

I was a little later today than usual because lately Jungkook had been very down so I bought his favorite food and some pretty flowers.

I was honestly getting kind of concerned for my kookie, he had been so different than Ushal so tonight I was gonna talk to him and have him talk to me.

I turned the keys as I walked up to the door and walked in the house. "Kookie~ I'm home!" I yelled into our house.

I walked into the kitchen to set the food down when a pice of paper caught my eye.

I picked it up after setting the food down and read the shaky handwriting.

Taehyungie I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You have made me so so happy these years we've been together. You are truly my soulmate and I couldn't have asked for a better more caring more sweet fiance. And I'm so so sorry I won't make our wedding I'm so sorry I kept what I'm going through from you, that I'm unmotivated to live, that when I was told I was depressed I didn't even care. But babe I can't do this anymore. I can't live in a life where I can't even smile or laugh or care. Your the last thing I cared about. Please take care and find someone new. Better than me. Stronger than me. Im Sorry I have wasted so much  of your time but I will never forget that day on the beach and I hope you never will either. I'll never forget you.

Love you so much please don't forget me -kookie.

I had glass eyes as I knew something horrible had happened, I dropped the flowers and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Full speed I barged into our shared room seeing no presence of my fiance until I saw the bathroom door closed and the light on.

I ran to that door and tried to wiggle it open but it was locked.

"No! Kookie you can't do this! O-open the door!!!" I screamed banging on the door.

I quickly fumbled out my phone and with a shaky hands diled 911 well I coninued to ram my shoulder into the door trying to break it open.

"Hello 911 how can we-"