⛈️numb⛈️

Vkook
Angst
Tw Suicide+depression
Based on song hold on

"Jungkook-ah you know your one of my favorite patients and I'm sorry to say this but all the signs are adding up and I'm gonna have to dignose you with severe depression." Jungkooks therapist said sadly.

Jungkook didn't feel anything to that comment. He just nodded his head. He wasn't even suprised, nor did he care about his own well being at this point.

"I suggest to get you on antidepressants and tell your loved ones, exepecily that handsome man of yours. I know how much he cares for you." His therapist said to which he nodded even though deep down he knew he could never put that much stress on his boyfriend.

You see everything in Jungkooks life was horrible as of right now. He wasn't happy, ever.

His mother had passed away due to a car crash about a month ago and ever since then everything has gone downhill.

His fiance of one year and lover of three years had been busy with his job as a reporter. He was rarely home. Of course Taehyung still tried his best to love his lover but it wasn't enough for the secretly depressed boy.

His father had become a drunk, Jungkook was very worried for him and always begging him to stop. But every time he would see him to give him money or call his dad would tell him it was all his fault since his mom was on his way to suprise her son that day.

And the stress of just getting out of college and going into the real world causing him to be sad and stressed all the time.

Of course Taheyung wasn't dumb he knew his boyfriend was sad, but he thought he was still in mourning and that's all. Not that he was extremely depressed.

The boy worked as a receptionist at a hotel, therefore meaning he had to communicate with the customers well and politely.

But lately he's been an asshole.

"Jungkook this is our third complaint this week for you!" Jungkooks boss snaped at him.

"I-im sorry it's just I've been goi-"

"Jeon I'm sorry to say this but your fired."

Jungkooks heart dropped.

But he didn't cry.

He couldn't.

"Oh. Okay. I-im Sorry."

When Jungkook got home he walked into his and Taehyungs room and fell on the bed.

He couldn't believe he had gotten fired. Him and Taheyung where already struggling. And now because he couldn't do his job he was the reason his lover would be under more stress.

He was now extremely mad at himself. Which is suprisingly one of the first emotions he's felt in a while  he's been so used to being empty. But how could he not, How could he let this happen.

He jumped at the sound of his phone ringing and fished it out of his pocket.

Only to be met with his dad's contact name. Ushaly he would be worried or anxious to exept the call but today...today he was numb.