181-200

The return of the rebirth of the giants
Current Position: Home › Present Fiction › "Returning the Power of the Giants"
Body _181, great determination, happy birthday
Followed by Lu Junfeng and Xu Lianxin, they introduced business partners, Lu Anran maintained a decent smile, and the image of warmth and sincerity was not good for the people who came to the party. The original prestige and momentum of Lu’an’s high society in S City was not low. This time, she has further established her status.

Busy and sneak, Lu Anran holds a fruity cocktail and stands on the sidelines.

"Hey! Lu Anran!" A not very friendly voice came from the left side of Lu Anran.

"Well?" Lu Anran heard the sound and saw Xue Dingjiao in a red evening gown.

"I admit that there was a small part of my mistakes before." Xue Dingjiao said with awkward words that she didn't want to say: "I am willing to reconcile with you!" Damn, because of Lu Anran, because of her reasons. The high society that led to their own in S City could not be mixed anymore. No one’s party was willing to invite her, and even the original talents had begun to avoid her. The analysis of the people in the family, the reason is still in Lu Anran here, it forced her to take the initiative to reconcile, really, it is this Lu Anran guilty is her fault, why should she apologize? But there is no way, in order to later she has to condescend to drop expensive.

"Ha?" Lu Anran raised his mouth and said: "But I don't want it!"

"Hey!" After listening to Lu Anran's words, Xue Dingjiao's anger slammed up: "I have made a great determination today!" I want to know that she is the most favored young lady of Xue's family. What is Enron!

"You can go further and make up your mind!" Lu Anran spread his hand: "You can rest assured, I will never stop you!"

"You!" Xue Dingjiao only felt that his dignity had once again received the challenge. He wanted to start but remembered the parents' predecessors before she went out. She strictly demanded that she never be in trouble again. She thought that here, Xue Dingjiao had to scream: "哼Lu Anran, I am yours! You are waiting for me!" After that, he left the position of Lu Anran with imposing manner.

"..." Lu Anran licked his mouth, is this finished? Shouldn't it... Isn't Schrödinger supposed to be violent?

This well-prepared banquet ended in the middle of the night when the bell struck the tenth time, accompanied by the extremely splendid fireworks. This was the first time Lu Anran did not encounter any bad things at the banquet after he was born again. The whole banquet was surprisingly smooth. Even Xue Dingjiao, the jumping clown, did not pick up any storms. She clearly has prepared for the perfection, but there is no chance to use it.

After taking a shower, the wet hair was blown dry on the shoulders. Lu Anran leaned on the bed halfway. Tomorrow is the first day of the opening of the new store. I want to think about the defeat of the past life. Lu Anran decided to fight back in this world. In the midst of the land, Lu Anran feels that the reason why the first hundred new stores of Lu Shi’s past life lost so thoroughly and even almost implicated Lu’s bankruptcy must have something to do with the mysterious people behind the scenes.

She knows that Lu Jianhao and Ji Ruo know the true identity of the mysterious person, but they will never disclose it easily. Let them be so afraid... Who is it? What is the background?

Kyoto people? Is it... Long? Feng's? military? Or is it a family or a hidden force?

Lu Anran couldn’t think of any clues at all, and unwillingly licked his tongue, and a sense of puncture came to his heart.

At this time, Lu Anran’s cell phone rang, and Lu Anran screamed at the mouth of the phone, and the dissatisfaction in his heart was swept away. Luan Ran ran softly and said: “V? It’s been gone for a long time!”