91-100

The return of the rebirth of the giants
Current Position: Home › Present Fiction › "Returning the Power of the Giants"
Text _91, happy cooperation, Xueying debut
The girl who took Lu Anran upstairs gently knocked on the door of the third room in the corridor, then pushed the door in. Lu Anran saw the girl in her early 20s sitting behind a square table as soon as she entered the door. The shawl has a long-haired goose egg face, and a pair of eyes seem to be a very confident girl.

"Hello, my name is He Lingshuang, the chief designer of the dream building." The girl stood up and shook hands with Lu Anran and others.

"Hello." Lu Anran said with a smile: "I need to design a shop, the design draft I made it myself, I need you to tell me where is unreasonable, where to change, or where to improve. At the same time, I You need to contract the follow-up work after the design draft is finalized.” Lu Anran’s impression of the company is not very good, and he is happy to open his door to open all his requirements.

“Can you let me see your preliminary design draft first?” He Lingshuang asked after listening.

"Yes." Lu Anran handed the U disk with him to the other party: "Look at it."

"Well." He Lingshuang took the U disk and connected it to his laptop. Then he opened the U disk on the desktop of the computer. There is only one folder in the U disk. After clicking it, there are several design drawings. After He Lingshuang carefully looked at it. Lu Anran said with a smile: "There is nothing unreasonable about this design, but it should be a small expenditure on the consumables."

"Money is not a problem." Lu Anran replied: "I only ask if you can do it well."

Staring at Lu’an’s eyes, He Lingshuang nodded affirmatively: “Can!”

"Very good!" After solving one thing, Lu Anran is still very happy: "The payment is related to him!" Lu Anran than Lu Anming behind him.

"Okay." Lu Anming nodded and took a business card from his jacket pocket and handed it to He Lingshuang's hand. He Lingshuang took a shallow smile.

"Let's go!" Lu Anran took the lead and turned away from He Lingshuang's office.

"Then the other one is not going to see it?" Lu Anming asked.

"No need." Lu Anran feels enough, this He Lingshuang, she knows that in the past life, He Lingshuang became an internationally renowned designer in a few years. She and Lin Biao's newly-married villa was designed by He Lingshuang, she is very satisfied!

"I know." Lu Anming immediately called to cancel the appointment, and then looked at Lu Anran: "Where to go next?"

"Xue Big Brother, your cousin?" Lu Anran looked at Xue Ding'an.

"I called her." He called the cousin yesterday, but she didn't seem to have a cold for what she did to meet new people. Although she promised to come out today, she could barely hear the words.

"Well." Lu Anran gave a cry, then looked around, and saw a bookstore not far away, three-story look, because it was the weekend, there are still many people entering and leaving. Lu Anran said: "Just set in that bookstore to meet!"

"Good!" Xue Dingan nodded and took out his mobile phone and made a phone call to his cousin. After a long time, the phone was picked up and the voice was lazy and confused.

"Well?" Yang Xueying did not wake up in her clothes.

"The time is still not enough!" Xue Dingan is a bit speechless: "Come out! Introduce new friends to you!"

"Oh……"

"Ying Ying, we are at the street near your home..." Xue Dingan looked at Lu Anran's bookstore name: "Peninsula Bookstore."