121-140

The return of the rebirth of the giants
Current Position: Home › Present Fiction › "Returning the Power of the Giants"
Body _121, starting a quarrel, recruiting people
When I heard Yue Weihai's words, I remembered the Yue family who I saw that day. Lu Anran felt a nausea.

"Yue Laotou, you are so beautiful in your daydreaming!" Rongtian took a sarcasm: "Is your son also worthy?" It is a joke! Yue Jia Da Shao in the S city of the notoriety he heard in the city A, but also count on Lu Anran? Funny!

"Rongtian! What do you say?" Hearing the words of Rongtian, Yue Weihai was also very angry. What happened to his son? It is also the son of his Yue Weihai! There is Yue's support behind him, and it is difficult to marry a woman!

"The two uncles should not hurt and get angry!" Lu Anran hurriedly stopped: "Harmony!"

"Enron, you heard Uncle Rong said, "His son, you should never consider it!" Rong Tian pointed out that Yue Weihai said.

"You!" Yue Weihai frowned.

"Stop!" Lu Jianhao also hurriedly stopped: "Today, please come to the two to come to the banquet, but not to quarrel, Enron is still young, now young people can be different from us, they are paying attention to free love, Enron’s husband wants to find it himself!”

"Lu Lao, you are not right to say this!" Yue Weihai said: "Can our Yue family not match your female doll?"

"..." Lu Anran couldn't help but want to turn a blind eye, and deserve to have a ghost!

"It doesn't matter if I don't match it." Lu Jianhao also has some dissatisfaction in his heart. Is that kind of straw bag still wanting to marry his granddaughter? dream! But today's occasion Lu Jianhao is not good at attacking: "You still have to wait until you grow up and say it!"

"It’s okay to make a dear one!" Yue Weihai wanted to set things down earlier.

"Uncle Yue, I don't have any interest in your son!" Lu Anran really can't listen to it: "I just want to focus on academics, please don't worry about Uncle Yue."

"How is this difficult?" Yue Weihai is not happy, what happened to his son! She is the blessing of Lu Anran! If it weren’t for the growing power of Lu’s family, he would not allow her to enter the door! Really shameless face!

"You still have a rest! Everyone said safely, no interest in your son, why do you have to post it! It doesn't make sense to go on like this!" said another man who had never spoken.

"Liu Fusheng, don't think I don't know what you are thinking about, don't you want to take a share?" Yue Weihai glanced at Liu Fusheng and said: "My son has no hope, you are also talking to your son!"

"You!" Liu Fusheng listened to Yue Weihai's words and snorted. He did come for his son today. Lu is growing stronger. He also moved his mind, but he knew the land on the first side of Lu Anran. Enron is not an ordinary person. His son does not have this blessing. He is not worthy of thinking. But no one is as self-sufficient as his Yue Weihai!

"..." Lu Anran looked at these elders. You said nothing about me. It was really annoying. Then Lu Jianhao, he was also unhappy, and he thought of an idea. Turned and ran into the land, let people set off the curtain on the spot, opened the projection, and held up the microphone to clear the throat and said: "Respected guests, welcome everyone to visit the Hanshe, to attend the birthday of my mother, Ms. Jirou Banquet, I only sincerely thank the mother on behalf of my mother and Lu’s arrival! Thank you!”

Lu Anran’s voice came from the vestibule of the house, and her voice also ended the quarrels of the elders. Lu Anxin, who is standing on the side chatting with Chu Yao, looks to Lu Anran, and his eyes are full of hate and dissatisfaction. If it is not Ji’s birthday today, he will hold a banquet, fearing that she will not be able to come out from home until now. Forbidden orders, God knows how boring she is! Moreover, she still has to be scared, tea does not think about rice, I am afraid that the well will collect money from Enlai's family! So much money, she can't get it! Not to mention that she can't get it out, even if she can get it out, she won't give it. That dress was ordered by Lu Anran, why should she pay for it? To know that after she got dirty, she sent thousands of pieces to dry cleaning!