101-120

The return of the rebirth of the giants
Current Position: Home › Present Fiction › "Returning the Power of the Giants"
Body_101, precious memories, incomparable resentment
The night of late summer always comes later. It’s already half past six, and the genius is just black. Lu Anran sat in the room and looked at the empty bag in a daze.

Gently knocking on the door three times, Lu Anhu pushed the door in and saw Lu Anran wearing a daytime dress and was curious: "Enron? Why don't you change your clothes?"

"What clothes to change..." Lu Anran sighed and handed the empty bag to Lu Anhu.

"How come the bag is left?" Lu Anhu is also a glimpse.

"You guess?" Lu Anran's mouth swelled.

"I probably know." Lu Anhu has already guessed that the eighty-nine is not out of ten: "What should I do now?"

"Let's go!" Lu Anran stood up and said: "It's just going to pick up the well Xiang En, go to him and take it alone!"

"How can you match the custom-made one?" Lu Anhu slightly frowned.

"Also..." Lu Anran couldn't help but frown. Of course, she also knew, but couldn't it be? Suddenly, she is also a headache!

At this time, Jirou also knocked on the door: "Enron Anhu, you should leave." After seeing Lu Anran's casual clothes, Jirou said: "What happened?"

"The dress looks like it was taken away by An Xintang." Lu Anran spread his hands.

"This..." Jirou slightly frowned: "What do you do today?"

"I..." Lu Anran licked his lips: "I don't know... I bought a set temporarily?"

"Wait a minute..." Ji Ru looked up and down Lu Anran and said with a hand: "Wait for me." Then he quickly walked out.

Lu Anran and Lu Anhu look at each other. After about three or five minutes, Jirou trotting back, holding a big white gift box in his arms, gently opening the gift box on the bed, inside a white tube top dress, although the style is simple, but look at this Fabrics know the value is high.

"This is?" Lu Anran looked at the dress and asked curiously.

"First put on a try," Ji said with a smile.

Lu Anhu turned and left Lu’an’s bedroom and then gently closed the door.

Lu Anran put on the dress, feeling the size is good, although not as tailor-made fit, but each has its own flavor. The previous set of enthusiasm and boldness reveals the mystery, if the metaphor should be the rose in the night.

And Lu Anran’s current set is also based on roses, with pure white and elegant atmosphere. Lu Anran turned around in front of the fitting mirror. The length of the tube top dress was three inches on the knee. The wrap design emphasized her beautiful waistline. The faint rose texture faded out under the light. There seems to be no.

Ji Ruola landed Lu Anran's hand and let her sit in the chair and then hand-held Lu Anran's long hair hanging on his shoulder and pulled it with a hair clip. This hair clip is also rose-shaped, half the size of the palm.

Lu Anran shook his head gently, feeling that this hairpin was clipped casually, but the clip was also very stable. The hair on both sides was bunched up, and the small face of some baby fat was even more lovely.

With a pity in the eyes of Jirou, a necklace was gently taken from Lu’an’s back around his neck.

"Yeah! Beautiful necklace!" Lu Anran was a little surprised. Today, whether she is a dress or a hair accessory, it is a type of law-abiding. Only the necklace that I just brought is elegant and chic. A thin white gold necklace with a thumb-thick rose pendant hangs in the middle of Lu’an’s collarbone. The rose is made of crystal. Although Lu Anran does not know about the crystal itself, the effect of seeing the light on it is also known to be absolutely valuable.