63-73

Text_63, goodbye to school, call me Yaoyao

"Oh? It's like this..." Lu Anran's mouth raised a beautiful arc.

The dish was brought up by the waiter. At this time, Martha, who went out to finish the skirt, put on a new dress and came back with her handbag. She entered the seat and smiled at the four people who suddenly came out. A simple self introduction. I guess in my heart that these four people are about the same age as Lu Anran. It should be a classmate.

A few people in Chuyao were more surprised than the dolls. Martha was also surprised. He smiled and reported his name. Another dish came up. Lu Anran called everyone to start eating.

In the process of eating, everyone did not say anything else. [Lujiacai Private House] The price of vegetables is not high, and the per capita consumption is around 80. For the general public, it is indeed a place suitable for family gatherings and friends gathering. For the high-consumption group, Lu's subsidiary also has [Lujiacai Business Club], and the per capita consumption is around 800, which is very suitable for business negotiations.

Moreover, the taste of Lujiacao is very authentic, and it is deeply loved by the people of S City. The decoration in the store is simple and generous, the quality of the waiters is very high, and the attitude is also very good. They eat and dine at Lu's restaurants, and everyone is happy.

At the end of a meal, Lu Anran paid a bill, and spent a total of 720 yuan. After eating, Lu Anwei first sent Martha back to Kailong. Ling Yingying was a little embarrassed because Lu Anran had a meal, maybe for Lu Anran. It’s not a big deal to say that the big business is 700, but for the three working families of Ling Yingying, 700 is not much, but it is quite a lot. Chu Yao said before asking them to eat, but also ready to go to McDonald's fast food restaurant, 4 people will be less than 200, they will readily agree, but 700 ... is a bit more ah ... Not just asking them three, but they really have a good time, too? At this time, my heart was also tweaked and thanked Lu Anran repeatedly.

"Nothing! There are two days to start school, everyone to see it!" Lu Anran said with a hand.

"By the way!" Ling Yingying also said goodbye to Lu Anran and others. Chu Yao did not leave with Ling Yingying, but did not have a good face to look at Lu Anran. These days are gone, Lu Anran seems to be more beautiful than before the holiday, it really makes her angry.

"Chu Yao, where are you going in a while?" Lu Anran was stared by Chu Yao and was uncomfortable, but the face was quite calm.

“A moment?” Chu Yao put away his own gaze and replied: “I don’t go anywhere. Dad said that I came to the guest at home today. I will go home directly.” I remembered that Chu Wanhai’s face was dignified this morning, Chu Yao’s heart. Guess, this person should be related to the mysterious people in Kyoto, and 80% is related to killing Lu Anran. Thinking of this, Chu Yao is still very happy.

"Guest?" Lu Anran slightly frowned, then smiled a little: "Then go back soon! I have to go home, the grandfather is strict."

"Well! Bye!" waved his hand and Chu Yao turned and left.

Looking at the back of Chu Yao’s departure, Lu Anran’s mood is not very beautiful. The guests of Chu Wanhai are probably related to the mysterious person. It seems that they are taking new actions again...

Looking at Lu Anran's face, Ji Ling and Lu Anhu saw Lu Anran's appearance. You look at me and I look at you. There are some concerns: "Enron, what's wrong with you? What do you think?" Ji Ling pushed and pushed Lu Anran's arm.

"Nothing." Lu Anran shook his head and smiled: "Ji Ling, do you have anything to buy?"

Ji Ling thought for a moment: "There is no more, you have to buy it and buy it."