74-90

The return of the rebirth of the giants
Current Position: Home › Present Fiction › "Returning the Power of the Giants"
Text _74, An Wei recall, book culvert check
I remember that on the eve of Yongzheng’s wedding, the prospective groom was drunk and took Lu’an’s hand and said, “I think more! I think that the brothers can come to my wedding... but now we have only two of them!” Yongzheng cried and smiled and cried and said to Lu Anwei: "So many times, the bullets passed through the edge of my head! I don’t have a bullet hole in my body except the heart... I am tired. I am getting married, I have a wife, my wife is pregnant! Qiaoying has been pregnant for three months! In October, at the latest in October this year, I will be a father!... I have already submitted my application. At the end of the year, the local armed police force will be transferred. It is much safer to be a local armed police than to be a brother. I have only one brother left, promise me! Don't die!"

I am only left with you a brother... Don't die...

Isn't this sentence also Lu Anwei's heart?

Which of the tasks they performed was not a life of nine deaths?

When Yongzheng was just married for less than half a year, what should he do with his wife and children? After all, he was unable to wait until the child was born...

Lu Anwei couldn't cry because he wanted to cry... The ten good comrades of the year passed away one by one, only he was left... Lu Anwei's hands couldn't stop shaking, he was scared, not afraid that he was dead, and Is it afraid if he is really with Qin Shuhan, after he died... What should Qin Shuhan do?

The abandonment mentioned before is nothing but his self-deception. He understands that he still hopes that Qin Shuhan will change his mind and look forward to working with Qin Shuhan to form their own family. But after receiving the call today, he was really dead and really gave up.

The cost of being together is too great, and all his fantasies and hopes are crushed in the face of reality. He always knew, he knew that he could not give a happy life to his beloved woman in his life, but after meeting Qin Shuhan, he became greedy... He couldn’t see himself... He learned to deceive himself...

But today, the reality gave him a sap and really woke him up. He is really letting go...

In my mind, I played back the past of Qin Shuhan. After the night, the past is the real past...

The next morning, when Lu Anwei and Lu Anhu appeared on the table on time, they were a little surprised. They thought that Lu Anwei and Lu Anhu would shut themselves down in the room for a few days...

"Anvigo...you...all right..." Lu Anran asked.

"Nothing." Lu Anwei said with a voice: "Today is not going to accompany Lu Bo to the hospital for medical examination?"

"Amount..." Lu Bo was a bit flattered: "This..."

"Go!" Lu Anran felt that something could distract attention.

"Enron, I am full, let's go! It is time to go to school." Lu Anhu opened the porridge in his bowl and said.

"Good." Lu Anran also sipped the porridge in his bowl three times. He stood up and carried a schoolbag and went out with Lu Anhu. The holiday of Lao Zhang was over, and he just came back to work today. Driving two people to school, three people on the way is a casual chat.

Lu Anran tried to ask Lu Anhu: "An Hu... You are fine... I heard my mom said..."

Lu Anhu listened to a smile that was not very good: "I am fine, I have been used to it!"

"..." Lu Anran couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, and some of them were worried about Lu Anhu. Reaching out the hand of Lu Anhu is a silent comfort and support.