141-160

The return of the rebirth of the giants
Current Position: Home › Present Fiction › "Returning the Power of the Giants"
Text _141, Lingling desperate, open bookstore?
"Hey..." Lingling cried, how can this be?

"When you listen to the phone, you should die!" Lu Anran looked at the watch. From Lingling hang up the phone until now, she has been waiting here for more than half an hour, Lingling has been crying.

"Missy...I..." Lingling wiped the tears on her cheeks: "I...sorry you..."

"Is nothing worthy of sorry... What have you done to be sorry for me?" Lu Anran shook his head. This time, she was also looking for Lingling, and Lingling was scared when she saw Lu Anran. However, she did not expect that Lu Anran not only did not find her, but also gave her a sum of money, and even gave her a new mobile phone to let her contact Lin Biao. Before Lin Biao’s phone call, she also played many times, all of them were busy. She also used her own phone to make a new phone call once, only to confirm that Lin Biao really pulled her black...

"I..." Ling Ling said with a grin: "My mother had a very serious illness and was hospitalized for surgery. I really couldn't get so much money, then... then the young master appeared, he Gave me a lot of money to let me take care of my mother... I am very grateful to him, so..."

"So you are willing to help him monitor me, willing to put something in my glass... thing?" Lu Anran stared at Lingling: "Do you know what the consequences of doing this?"

"I..." Lingling shook her head helplessly: "I didn't think so much."

"You think about it, but you didn't dare to think about it." Lu Anran said: "Now? How is it feeling like being tricked?"

"..." Ling Ling's heart is like a knife, and there is no strength to reply.

"It's pitiful!" Lu Anran reached out and provoked Lingling's chin, who lowered his head because of shame, said: "I really can't bear to tell you something..."

"What do you mean?" Lingling shed tears and looked at Lu Anran.

"How can there be such a coincidence in the world?" Lu Anran said with a raised voice: "Your mother is sick at the right time, and Lin Biao appears properly!" Lu Anran took back his hand and said with a smile: "Just Like a Hero, Superman, or even all the Cinderella's multi-gold prince! He has a gentleman's temperament, handsome appearance, and a life-threatening enough to attract all women's innate motherhood!" Enron looked at Lingling's eyes: "I think you should go to the hospital in person to ask the hospital director, take your mother's medical record, see if your mother really needs surgery, open so many expensive drugs! Or Let me introduce the reliable doctor to you, of course, the premise is that you can trust me!" Lu Anran paused and said, "I guess, whether your mother needs surgery or buy so many medicines is not you. I heard it with my own eyes! Do you have a brother? Or is there a beggar?"

"I am embarrassed." Ling Lingyi replied: "I told you, I bought him medicine. My father died very early, and I have no brother. I live with my mother and I."

"Well..." Lu Anran looked around and the living environment was bad enough. She took an hour to find such a place: "Are you good to you? Is there any physical contact or Yes...the amount..." Lu Anran observed Lingling’s expression.

"What?" Lingling was obviously nervous, and she took a step back.

"That is there is something..." Lu Anran said with great interest: "Then you really have to ask clearly!" Lu Anran reached out and tapped his chin a few times: "I will meet next Saturday afternoon." Go to the peninsula bookstore in the city to buy a book. The bookstore is not far from your school. You should know."