✨C H A P T E R E I G H T ✨

Start from the beginning

I picked my phone out my bra, "you know what let me call them right now." I rubbed my temples. "I am calling the fucking police on your stupid ass rot in jail Joshua" I began to dial 9-1-1 and he dragged my phone out my hand and threw it down the road

. "Don't even" Joshua said clenching his jaw. "I'm not getting locked up. I can't get locked up now stop being stupid and let's go home"

I laughed, "nigga I'm not going anywhere with you. You're so damn funny bout come home. Like ooooo comedian in the house." I began to walk away from him and his car.

"Kerissa where else are you gonna go?" He yelled at me.

"Mulanis, I don't know" I said.

"She isn't even home. She's in Scarborough." He said, tapping on his phone. I wonder why Joshua always knows where Mulanis at.

"How would you know that?"

"Because I do, just come home with me." He said putting his phone in his pocket.

"So what" tears streamed down my eyes, "you could choke me out like you choked out our children?"

Joshua got up from leaning off his car door and he walked around the car to the drivers side of the car. He opened it and sat down. He started crying. "I'm sorry Kerissa" this just made my heart melt and I felt really bad. I opened the passenger side and sat in the car.

"Bring me to Mulanis, so I can get some of my stuff" I told him. He starts driving off. Mulanis house wasn't too far, so  the car ride would be quick. Once we got there I took a key out one of the flower pots because I'm always one to loose my keys. I unlock the door. "Stay here" I told Joshua. He waited at the door.

I packed a bag, walking back down the stairs. "Here put this in the car, I'll be back. I'm pretty sure I left something." As he walked in the car, I shut the front door locking it. I put the security lock on and I walked up the stairs. This dude really thought I was gonna follow him back home. So what, he could abuse me again?

I could hear him cursing and banging on the door. Mulani comes down the stairs. "Where's the babies? Who's with them. Who the fuck is banging the door and why are they so loud."I motioned for her to sit down.

"So I was asleep and they both woke up at the same time and crying. Joshua was trying to sleep too, he had just came home 30 minutes ago. Mind you it was 3:30am anyways he was getting mad so he uhhh woke me up and told me they're probably hungry which I knew already because I was getting up to
go make bottles. But I 'took long' because when I came back. Baby Ava was being chocked by Joshua and Joshua jr. was on the floor, blue. I didn't know what to do so for the last three days I've just been going around and trying to feel better and understand or see why Joshua acts like this but I can't. Anyways, the bodies are still in the house. He decided to put them in the deep freezer. The house stinks, so bad. But I don't know what to do a part of me wants to call the poli—"

" you can't call the police" Mulani interrupted.
I looked at her in a way. Something is clearly going on  between her and Joshua.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Just don't do it, at least not for now." Mulani said. I nodded my head dismissing the whole conversation walking towards the stairs.

"Uhh where do you think you're going?" Mulani asked.

"To sleep" I said.

"Not in my house" she says laughing. "Please let your dumbass out"

I couldn't believe Mulani was gonna kick me out, me out of all people. I can't believe I was fucking her and giving her all this pleasure to make her favour me more. BUT NO this bitch decides to kick me out.
And to think I was starting to like her like that, never mind now. The feelings are gone . I can not see them .  She let me down so she no longer matters in my life.

I knew fucking her that one time would be a bad idea. I don't even know why I bothered to do it all those times. I'm so fucking stupid. I had nowhere else to go and I smelled like
Shit. Mulani's was my only choice.

So I stayed. Mulani is just gonna have to accept the fact that I'm staying. And she needs to stop acting like a stupid bitch

Ashely's Pov

I watched on my laptop as Kerissa and Mulani had an argument. Amazing, just what I wanted. I can't wait to they stop being friends and Mulani will be mine.

I'd honestly do anything thing for her. I spend all my hours watching Mulani. When I came over in the summer and she was getting ready to go out. I installed cameras all over her house just so I could watch her every move and get to know her.

And my gosh, I seen things I wasn't interested in like Her and Zora getting busy. And Kerissa too. Yucky. The only good side of that is I get so see Mulanis body and know the stuff that she likes.

I pick up my phone dialling Zora.
I know exactly how I'm gonna get Mulani to be all mine.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Have a great dayyy Guys!! Short update, yeah. I'll try to make a longer one before 2019 begins . So just wait on it 😸