Chapter 13

A few hours later you had sent the reply. You had almost forgotten about until Yoongi brought it up. It wasn't too long after that 56 had sent a teleport invite. Everyone had prepared themselves just in case it was a trap, with their new levels helping upgrade weapons further.

You were currently in the loading phase between disappearing in one spot and loading in the new location. The shimmery blue light that floated around you in the empty space kept you entertained for a few minutes as it shifted through the different shades of blue. You were running your hand through it as you waited.

Eventually you felt your feet land on smooth ground and the shimmering light faded to reveal you were in the opening hallway of a modern mansion. You spun on your spot to view your surroundings, to make sure no unsuspecting traps were there but you were too amazed at what you had found to even understand the possibility of an attack.

The view that stood behind you was breathtaking, your body in shock at the mountainous landscape the house was built into. The large two-story high window allowed rays of pixelated light to stream into the hallway and shine on the floating crystals above your head. You were so focused on the view to not notice Chaelin spawn in, your cards come out of their card form or a boy stopped on the stairs.

"It's good to see you."

The sudden young voice caused you to turn and face the boy who stood on the stairs. You were confused at first to who this person was. Though the sentence after caused you to stand in shock as you realised who the young looking boy was.

"Welcome to my home."

This was Player 56. Rather than his hood covering his face, it was down, partially revealing his identity, a black mask fitting to the lower half of his face. An optical lens was covering his right eye, a small glimpse of the code running across its blue glass.

Though his face was half covered, he was undoubtably handsome. His jawline was sharp yet his face looked squishy and his eyes were doe-like being a dark brown and his hair was styled short and in gentle curls.

His body size was average size, his height probably around Jungkook's and his overall appearance young, a complete contrast to the appearance you had thought up in your head for the player. He was no doubtably younger than you by at least a year.

He had three piercings in his left ear and on the left side of his neck was a flower, drawn in one continuous line, possibly the mark given when the bond was created between him and his cards.

[Drawn by me (*'꒳'*) look at this squish. Betcha' weren't expecting this cutie]

 Betcha' weren't expecting this cutie]

"You're so young..." Chaelin was the first to speak as she ogled at the boy, speaking the thoughts of many in the room.

The boy's reaction was as if he was used to it, his eyes creasing, signalling that he was smiling beneath the mask. "What were you expecting?" The boy chuckled out.

"Just... you know... you're voice is so deep at meetings..." Chaelin continued, slightly embarrassed as she was expecting some strong looking guy.

"Voice changers." Was what he replied before stepping towards the group, pressing the side of his visor so the screen folded out of the way, "they are really easy to do you know."

As he stood in front of you all, your assumption of his height being around Jungkook's was correct, himself standing a centimetre or two below Jungkook. As he came closer you couldn't help but feel you knew this guy, just you didn't know from where. And the more he talked the more your brain wanted to put a name to his face.

"You know, it's been a long time since someone's beat me in a game. I was fully surprised to see my rank drop 7 places. You really do have powerful cards, Y/n-" the boy seemed to stop himself from talking as he looked over in your direction, "you don't mind me calling you Y/n, and not L, right noona?"

At that moment you didn't reply, a distant memory from before the game fading into your head as you looked at the boy.

"Hey Shuuie, we should head to the dungeons. There are bound to be tons of goblins for exp. there, right noona?"

"Jae, maybe we shouldn't. We just stocked up for that boss event and I don't want to waste supplies," the young girl spoke into the headset's microphone to her online friend as she farmed some food for the upcoming boss battle, the boy on the receiving end groaning a sound of protest.

"But noona~ I wanna go get exp. from goblins..." the younger boy paused briefly, "how about after? We can go then maybe?"

"Jae, no." The girl spoke, a yawn escaping her lips as she glanced at the clock at the bottom of her screen. "After this boss I'm logging out. It's too late and though I'd love to continue playing, I don't want to be killed by my parents."

"But they won't care... and anyway noona! It won't be too long... pweaaaase!"

"Fine Jae..."

The girl stood still for a moment and the boys around her were beginning to worry, thinking 56 had done something to the girl telepathically. Before Jungkook was about to attack the boy, thinking he had done something you spoke out.

"Jae..?"

The name seemed to cause 56 to freeze. The nickname he hadn't heard in so long being spoken to him from a person he doesn't remember. 56 didn't reply to the name and only stared at the girl, his mind questioning how she knew.

"Your voice reminded me of this kid I used to play games with out of the game. Sorry... I probably got the names mixed up," you tried to cover up, thinking he didn't know what you were talking about.

"No, it's okay. I'm sure it's just a mistake..." before the matter could be questioned by anyone else, he quickly changed the topic. "We should meet the others, I'm sure they're dying to meet you all."

He then turned to go back up the stairs, his arm motioning for the group to follow. The group began to move but before Yoongi had moved forward he questioned, "you aren't setting up anything, kid?"

The boy stopped at the top of the stairs before turning to look down at the boy who still stood at the bottom of the stairs. His aura quickly flicked and red flash in his eyes startled a few.

"No need to worry, Yoongi. It's all good. Just don't do anything to piss me off and you'll be okay."

It hen shifted back as he motioned to follow.

"Now lets go see everybody. We all need a reunion party before we begin discussing escape."

Words 1217        10/11/18

A/n: It's shorter than other chapters and 56 has finally been revealed! A lot of questions shall be answered soon but some may be left unanswered. Please vote comment and all that jazz... Sorry if there are any mistakes and I hope you enjoyed!!! :3