Chapter 10

[QUICK QUESTION: Would you be interested in a character Q&A??? You ask questions to a character/s and I shall have that Character answer them. If you do please tell me here!!!]

"Hurry up! How many times did I have to tell you that entering that damn competition will cause us to be late!" Jin chastised the whole group his voice getting louder with every word and all while running.

In the small break for preparation for the upcoming dungeon, you had been in a cardsmith, a shop where the NPC would upgrade cards and add add-ons to cards for better stats. Once you were finished and had bought all you needed, you had gave the boys the said bought items.

All of them thanked you and three of them decided that to test out their new stats and abilities they'd enter a strength competition. Those three were Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. In the competition they had to hit a target as hard as they can and it would measure the hit.

When you arrived at where the in-game competition took place, you couldn't help but notice that on the leaderboard beside the target were a few familiar names and some names you had no idea who they belonged to. At the very top was the all-mighty, mysterious man or woman Player 56. As you were examining the board you noticed a name suddenly pop up in 2nd place, shifting the board and stopping you from reading further down.

Jungkook.

You turned back to your cards and saw how they were in shock at how high the hit damage was. The three hadn't even noticed the leaderboard yet and had already set out on trying to beat the youngest's score. You soon pointed it out and the four who had not been taking part and saying this was a bad idea had too joined in trying to get on the leaderboard.

Everyone had had a turn but Yoongi, he was sat off to the side reviewing stats. Jungkook called him over and after much persuasion the male had made his way to the target. His score shocked everyone to the point where they turned speechless as it took over Player 56 and hit 1st, Yoongi only shrugged as if it were nothing. Jungkook then tried again, not wanting to be in 3rd and he too passed Player 56, but just barely.

By the end of their strength competition session, the boys had taken places 1 to 7 and shoved most of the people on the board off top 10. After the small celebration Jin noticed the time being almost quarter past one, meaning they had 2 minutes to the said meeting time. Which brings us to the current situation of running through the streets towards The Crow Tavern.

After the 2 minutes had passed and the fact that they were still running, the situation had caused Jin to go off on a rant in his own world. No one was really listening but it seemed like he was letting out some steam that had built up in him. He mentioned stories that you hadn't heard of them telling before and every time he mentioned an embarrassing mess up from one of them the said card would either shout 'That was one time!' Or 'It was an accident!'

After the long rant was over, and you had tried stopped concealing the laugh that had built up in your throat, you had reached the tavern panting and about to pass out. Luckily in the game you don't sweat as much as real life so you still looked presentable. The boys went into their card forms as Cards weren't allowed in and you caught your breath before walking into the dimly lit bar.

You noticed Chaelin sat at a table looking down at what seemed like new cards, going over the stats of one of them. As you took a seat she lifted her head and asked, "How was the competition?"

Your eyes widened wondering how she knew. You gave her a confused look which she chuckled at.

"When you beat someone on a leaderboard the person who the someone had passed gets a message sent to them saying what competition you had been beaten at, how many places you had gone down and who had taken over you. And the amount of messages that came through..."