[ Ah I've overwork myself. ] He thought the he heard Wes's voice full of relief in his head. He saw a ball of fluff dashing to his head and stayed there.

System: Host! You’re awake!   

[ I forgot that this body just recovered from coma. I got too excited because there's so many cuties here. *Sigh* I must restrain myself. ] While Louis mind was wandering off and decided to restrain his love for cuteness, everything that is cute. Little Riel and Mikael are fighting over him.

“Let go of him! ” He opened his eyes and looked at his side and saw Riel peeling Mikael off of him while Mikael just holds on tightly.

”Riel,…Don’t hurt Mikael too much... " He weakly said and patted Riel’s hair softly.

"Big Brother! "Little Riels eyes shined when he saw Louis opened his eyes but pouted immediately and complained, " It’s his fault that you fainted then he clings to you! You’re my Big Brother! Not his!" He complained in tears.

He nodded, "Yes Yes, You’re both my cute little brothers, alright? "He patted Mikael’s hair too when his hold loosened when he agreed to what Riel said though it tighten immediately when Louis patted him and hides his face in his neck.

Riel cried when he heard Louis answer," Brother doesn't want me anymore! Waaaahhh!! "

Louis sighed when Little Riel cried louder, Louis just smiled wryly when he, too, clings to him on the other side. He just hugged him, helpless from his spoiled but adorable antics.

[ Ahh is this heaven? I'm surrounded by cute little buns to my left and right... hehehe..] Again, Louis mind wanders as he savored this time. Louis immediately feels guilty as he comforts them to stop crying.

[ I should not be tempted. I'm a strong person! I can.. take this much.. at least..] As Louis's resolved grew weaker as time goes by. Riel stopped crying after Louis coaxed him for a while.

Louis asked him looking around, "Where’s Mom and Father? “

Little Riel sniffed, “They said... Honeymoon? Dad carried Mom off to somewhere and Butler Jon saw you fainted. I was so worried!”

So they made up, that's fast. He looked at Riel who was still glaring at Mikael then noticed him looking and smiled at him

[ This child is so moody, just a little ago he cries then nag his brother next well its cute still. ] Thought of the kid lover as nodded at Little Riels words, then he thought of his parents, [ I think, Mikael is not really Father's child. Why does Father insist that Mikael is his, I wonder. *sigh They must be making little siblings soon, those two. Though in the plot, Riel didn't have any younger siblings.]

Then he should focused the two kids in front of him, [ Now, what should I do with these two? ]

Little Riel keeps glaring at Mikael for snatching his brother away while Mikael just quietly hugged Louis.

“You two, don’t fight okay? This isn't Mikael’s fault, Riel. So don’t be angry at him alright? "Louis said to them especially at Riel.

“Hmph! "

[ Ah he snobs me, this kid seriously ] Louis said in his mind as he looked at Little Riel.…

"Riel. "He called him with a stern voice, Little Riel wavers and looks down, sad then nodded.

”Pinky swear? "Louis asked as he makes sure that Little Riel won’t bully Little Kael.

“A-Alright Pinky Swear..."He said though he seems to hesitate, Louis immediately grabbed the opportunity when he agreed.

“Now, say sorry to Mikael for being rude.”

“Sorry, Kael "Louis smiled at him and patted his head.

"Very good. "When he said that, Little Riel beamed happily and waved goodbye because it’s already time to sleep. After all he knows that Louis will nag him to go to bed at this time.

"Goodnight, Riel. "He said to him, he nodded and kiss him goodnight too. As he thought, Riel is such an adorable child.

[ Ah I forgot Kael. ] Louis suddenly remembered Mikael and looks at his arms only to see him sleeping so peacefully. He chuckled and tucked them both to bed. He tightly clings to his clothes though.

He sighed, [ they are both good kids. ]

Louis patted his head and kissed him goodnight as he closes his eyes.

Louis didn't’t notice the ruby eyes to open and watch him with a glint in its eyes.

"Goodnight... "As Kael gently whispered to the sleeping boy while continuing to hugged him.

He was orphaned, left and all alone ever since he was aware of his situation. He was three when her mother sells him and four when he saw the dirty part of the world.

[ Its ugly, ] he thought.

He hated the world since then. Hated his mother, Hated everything even his dirty self. Still he managed to survive the dirty world he hates for three years, in that time he realizes that he wanted to destroy it, the world, everything. There is nothing to be fond of in this kind of world, he thought as his empty eyes swept through everything he sees.