Chapter 9

Ryder's lips crash onto mine, and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I've missed his lips so badly. I didn't realize how much I needed him in my life. 

I pull away and say, "Wait, should we be doing this out in the open?" I look around at our surroundings. We're near Ryder's stage trailer, but anyone that walks by could see us. Then, the news would spread like crazy. 'Ryder and Erin: together at last!' 'Ryder begs for Erin's mercy.' And so on. 

He looks around and says, "I really don't care what they have to say."

"Aren't you worried about everyone finding out?"

"What? About us? Erin, all we did was kiss. It's not a huge deal," he shrugs.

I sigh and respond, "Excuse me. Not a big deal? I just freaking told you I love you! Ryder you're such a douchebag!" 

I start to walk away from Ryder and all of his problems. He runs up behind me and opens his mouth to say something, but no words come out.

I say, "What do you want?"

"Listen, Erin, I'm so sorry. I don't know how to do this. I've never been in love with someone. I just forget how to do this."

"Wait a second! You're telling me that you, Ryder Spence, have NEVER been in love with a girl before? What about Bri?"

"We were never really in love. It was more like a professional relationship, I guess."

"Wow," I laugh, "I just can't believe this."

"Can we go back to my trailer and talk, Erin?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Ryder grabs my hand, and I feel the butterflies again. He must know because he looks over and smiles at me. The walk is a short and beautiful one.

Once we arrive at his trailer, he sits down on the couch. I follow suit. He looks up and smiles at me. I smile back. 

Ryder breaks the silence and says, "God, Erin, you're beautiful."

I laugh and respond, "No, I'm not!"

He starts kissing my neck roughly. I smile and laugh a little. Then, he pulls off my shirt and tosses it in the floor.

"Ryder, wait. I hate my body. Please give me my shirt back," I say. 

"Erin, you're perfect. Please, let's just enjoy ourselves. We deserve this."

I ponder for a moment. Then I decide to continue and nod my head. He goes back to kissing my neck and making me laugh. I decide to pull off his shirt, revealing his six pack of abs. He smiles a little and I laugh. He's just so perfect. 

I push him onto the bed and we start to make out. It's getting very intense, very fast. 

Then, without a warning, the doorknob turns and in walks Patricia Spence. 

AN:

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Nobody is reading this here lately and I'm sad because I've been working very hard with the updates. If you do read this, vote, comment, and tell me your opinions on the story.