Chapter 8

"Matty, um... hey," I say, "Why are you here?"

"Because I got the part. Don't worry it has nothing to do with you," he states.

Brandon and Ryder are both watching me right now. They both look concerned. 

"Oh, good," I respond, "Patricia, can we start filming please?"

She nods and says, "Okay, so first scene of the day is with Ryder and Brandon. Let's go."

I walk over and stand beside Patricia, just to make things less awkward. Ryder walks in front of me but says nothing, of course. Brandon just nods at me and goes on stage to film. The director calls action and they start the scene.

"Davis, dude, I missed you!" Ryder exclaims.

"Hey Colton, how's it going?" Brandon's character asks.

"Well, Sydney's been gone lately and I don't know where she's been at."

"Oh, um, about that. She's been with," Brandon sighs, "um, me."

"With you?" Ryder screams, "Why you?"

"She said you all got in a fight and she had nowhere to go. She was scared you were gonna kill her if she stayed with you."

"What? This bullshit makes no sense."

"Colt, you seriously need to calm down. Just give her some time."

"I just don't like that she's with you. You know the history of you and my girlfriends."

"I wouldn't call her your "girlfriend" anymore, Colton."

Ryder, aka Colton, moves closer to Brandon, aka Davis. Ryder punches Brandon in the face. Then, Brandon punches him back. Thus, a huge fight has broken out between the boys. 

Patricia screams, "Stop! Boys! This isn't in the script!"

They don't listen. They continue to fight and punch each other. After three minutes, Matty decides to run over and break up the fight. 

Patricia looks at Ryder and says, "Go, get out of here. Cool off and then come back," She turns to Brandon, "You, go with Cayde. He'll take you somewhere until you cool off too. As for everyone else, take five. I'll let you know when to come back."

Brandon leaves with Cayde, and Ryder walks out of the building. Matty tries to come talk to me, but I quickly leave. I see Ryder up ahead of me, so I walk fast to catch him. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask him.

"What do you think?" He stops and looks at me, "I just got in a fight with my best friend because of you."

"Because of me? You must think we're actually the people in this movie because I haven't done anything with Brandon."

"Oh, really? You expect me to believe that? You're with him every single day!" He yells.

"Yeah, whatever Ryder. You're always up Bri's ass. Remember, your girlfriend?"

"I broke up with Bri last night, Erin. I just want you back."

"You never had me to begin with!" I shout.

Ryder shrugs his shoulders and starts walking again. 

I shout, "Ryder Spence, I love you, but you have to treat me better. If you'd treat me like an actual person who has feelings, then I'd get with you."

He quickly stops and turns around. "What? I'm sorry if I haven't been the nicest guy in a while. Bri seriously brings out the worst in me."

"Okay, but that's not really an excuse."

"Well, I'm sorry Erin." He walks closer to me and says, "Can I kiss you?"

BOOM. Sorry guys, I've been so inactive with this story lately. However, I am now making it a priority. I will post every Monday and Friday. Today is Tuesday, but I wanted to give you guys a special since I've been slacking. I will post this Friday with a new chapter. Be sure to vote and comment so I know how you guys are liking the story so far.