Chapter 7

I look at him and scoff. This is crazy, he makes me think that we could actually be something, but he has a girlfriend!?!

"Ryder, seriously? You have a girlfriend."

He stares at me and sighs, "Erin, listen. Let me explain."

"2 minutes, but you'd better make it believable."

"Okay, so I met Bri three years ago, but we actually started dating two years ago. She was a model and would always hang around me. We did everything together. Then, seven months ago, she randomly went off to Paris to do a photo shoot with her company. The first few nights, Bri would call and check up on me. Then, our calls became shorter and shorter. The next thing I knew, I saw pictures of her making out with some other guy. The rumors became more and more evident. One night when I called, the guy answered and told me to never call her again. That didn't stop me, but every time I called he would answer and I just got so angry. She stayed out there until two weeks ago and now she's here. Mom cast her for some reason that I don't know about. Bri seems to think that we're still together and that I never broke up with her. I probably should have made it more clear."

"Okay, so she cheated on you and you didn't break up with her? Ryder, you should've ditched her."

He sighs again and says, "I know, but I couldn't do it. Listen, I'll break up with her if you really want me to and if you'll date me."

I laugh and say, "Come on, Ryder. You really think that if you break up with her I would date you. I told you that I needed time to figure this out and things would be weird between us. Don't pin this on me. Make your own decision."

Little did he know that his decision might come back to haunt him and destroy a few relationships along the way.

Two Weeks Later

It's been two weeks since Ryder's "girlfriend" came to set. Oh my, things have changed. So, basically, Bri and Ryder are officially together. She is constantly on set and around him. Ryder and I haven't talked except for when our characters have scenes together. Our chemistry has just seemed to disappear. As if things aren't bad enough, Bri is always on set when we have a scene together. She absolutely hates me, and I feel like she is just using Ryder.

Things between Brandon and I are changing. Ever since Bri has been on set, I've been spending my free time with Brandon. I learned that he's from Chicago and that he loves exploring. He's been all over the world. Brandon actually invited me to go with him to Europe this summer, after the film is over. I don't know if I'll go, but I want to.

Things between my parents and I are not different at all. I haven't talked to either of them for the past two weeks.

Right now, I'm at the apartment with Caitlyn. We're watching High School Musical because that's basically all we do anymore. Caitlyn's friend hasn't been around this past two weeks, so there's no news there either.

Today I have a call time at 10. According to Brandon, there's a new guy coming. He's actually supposed to play my brother, which I didn't know I had. The guy is fresh out of some acting school and I just hope he doesn't mess up things on set, although they are pretty awful right now.

Just as the movie ends, I go get ready for work. I grab a little white romper and some white heels. I straighten my hair and do a little bit of makeup. I walk back into the living room and say bye to Caitlyn.

Once I get to set, I walk over to hair and makeup.

"Erin I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Tina says.

"Tina, I was literally here yesterday," I laugh.

"Oh right," she smiles, "Come, have a seat. Let's get you ready for the day."

I walk over to the chair in front of her and sit down. She decides to pin my hair back in two braids for today's scene. She does some light makeup and I look at myself in the mirror. This look is actually gorgeous. I love it!

"Tina, this is amazing. I look... wow," I laugh.

The door jingles open and I see Ryder walk in. He nods towards me and then looks at Tina.

"Tina, I'm here for my session," he says, bluntly.

She glances over at me and tells Ryder to sit. He does as he is told, but keeps looking at me.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I ask.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes, "She's not coming today."

"Oh, I'm surprised that she will actually give you some freedom."

"What's that mean?"

"Just, you know, you tell me that you want us to be together and you don't like her anymore, but the next thing you're with her."

"Erin don't do this here," he sighs and says.

"Why not? Tina knows about it, just tell me why you dropped me so fast. I deserve that."

He sighs and stands up. He looks over at Tina and then at me. He responds, "Just drop it. I'm out of here. Thanks Tina, bye Erin."

Then, he walks out of the room. I stand there, confused.

"You okay?" I hear from behind me.

When I turn around, I see that it's Brandon.

"Yeah, he's just being a jerk, as usual."

He laughs. I walk over to the main stage with Brandon. Then, Patricia gets everyone to be quiet since she has an announcement.

"Guys, there's a new member to our cast and crew, he will be playing Sydney's brother. His name is Matty Kingsten."

Matty walks over beside of Patricia. I just stand there, my mouth wide open. Matty notices me and says, "Miss me?"

AN: Okay guys, I'm back. Sorry for the LONG break, but Dating My Costars will be updated at least twice a week, but I will update a lot more in the summer, when school ends. Now you guys have met the three guys that Erin will get with. Ask me some questions in the comments and tell your friends about this book. I'd love to get new readers!! Thanks everyone!!