Vacation?

Conner felt a heaviness on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes to find Cyan's head on his chest. She was grabbing his cape like if she let go she would die.

Conner face turned red. 'Why does this always happen... I think I like her...' Conner shut eyes before opening them again.

Cyan flinched, opened her eyes and started to cry. "C-Conner! I had a d-dream... t-t-they... t-took y-you... and... and..." She stopped, and cried even harder.

"Shh.." Conner patted her back. 'Why would she be crying over me...' Conner thought.
Faith flipped over in her sleep and opened her eyes. "Whats going on?" She asked, stretching.

    "She had a nightmare.." Conner said. "You know what, you guys need a vaca!" Faith smiled. "I'll take care of the missing person case, and maybe even get Callie and Marie to help me!" Faith winked at Conner and grinned.

    "A vacation?" Cyan wiped her tears and sat up.
"Sure. Do you not want one?" Faith asked.
"N-No.. I mean yes! But, are you sure you can handle...you know, the stuff that's has been going on?" Conner asked.

"Pft. I can take anything!" Faith grinned.
"If you say so.." Conner muttered.
"Don't you have faith in me?" Faith frowned.
Cyan snickered.
"What's so funn- ohhh... I DIDNT CHOOSE MY NAME!" Faith turned away.

"Let's get out of here.." Faith muttered.
"Hah.. OK" Cyan grinned. Conner blushed.
'Her smile is something I'll never forget..' Conner thought. 'You know what.. I'll confess to her..' He thought.

—Faith's House—
"Ok.. if I was an octarian, where would I hold hostages.." Faith thought out loud. "Hey— LET GO OF ME!"

IM BEHIND I KNOW ;-; any ways, YOU BETTER FOLLOW DabbingTree !! Who ever is her latest follower by the time I release next chap. Gets a shoutout :)

Until next time.. STAY FRESH